Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
A nice Jav NTR Game. Black guy fucks mother and daughter
----Tsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei
There was also a 7 part hentai based on the same premise and it seems they took many ideas from it. Homestay is one of the greatest NTR hentais, and it has a happy ending;

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
You guys got any recommendation on games with NTR and pregnancy? I played Newlife and AR7, and most of the ones you can find here, it doesn't matter if its female or male protagonist, I just want these themes in the game. I'm also ok with stories, since you guys are talking about it.

Reactions: fbass

CurtisBlaydes

Jun 2, 2018
You guys got any recommendation on games with NTR and pregnancy? I played Newlife and AR7, and most of the ones you can find here, it doesn't matter if its female or male protagonist, I just want these themes in the game. I'm also ok with stories, since you guys are talking about it.
Top of my head, Fleeting Iris, Manilla Shaw (GF route), The Fall of Juliet

iamabot001

Aug 22, 2017
This game is planned to have family ntr setting:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-guy-in-charge-v0-1-totallyoklad9348.34478/
where there are two ntr paths primarily your brother fucks your mother and your sister (planned)
Hot if done right, the models look ok, sister model needs some plastic though. Too much grind though. But it's v0.1 -- so not hoping for much. Hope it doesn't die in infant stage. I'm interested when it goes to the mom ntr stage.

Last edited:

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018

where there are two ntr paths primarily your brother fucks your mother and your sister (planned)
Hot if done right, the models look ok, sister model needs some plastic though. Too much grind though. But it's v0.1 -- so not hoping for much. Hope it doesn't die in infant stage. I'm interested when it goes to the mom ntr stage.
???

Reactions: cleanfeel

Zahkrizos

Jun 26, 2018

Looks Dope, Gonna wait till that incest thing comes

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017

Every time I see a game like this, I wish it had similar system as Battle of Bulges. Just independent opponent, some competition, actual effort to win your girls (and if playing badly losing them/being hurt by consequences).

Not just a button - ye, give me ntr/ Oh, how about this definetly not obvious way to fuck things up for myself?

To not be complete offtopic, had anyone here played or ? If so, how you managed to set up some translator? I could figure out TA+plugins/TA+AGTH on RPGmaker games, but VNs through VNR or something never worked out for me :/

Last edited:

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017

I don't get hyped for games that reads v0.1. Renderings look pretty bad too. Brother NTR also not my thing.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Every time I see a game like this, I wish it had similar system as Battle of Bulges. Just independent opponent, some competition, actual effort to win your girls (and if playing badly losing them/being hurt by consequences).

Not just a button - ye, give me ntr/ Oh, how about this CLEARLY not obvious way to fuck things up for myself?

To not be complete offtopic, had anyone here played or ? If so, how you managed to set up some translator? I could figure out TA+plugins/TA+AGTH on RPGmaker games, but VNs through VNR or something never worked out for me :/
Use NextHooker and google the game's respective H-Codes

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

Reactions: lobomoshy

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
NTR family is just when the wife finds a guy who is better than the husband, and leaves, this is an extreme option. usually the wife stays with her husband, but ............... humiliates him

Last edited:

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
Son, mom, sister. guy is watching, this is not NTR. this is incest ...

Last edited:

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Anyone there have anything games, doujins, stories where the main guy being cucked keeps seeing signs of betrayal but keeps denying it. Like lover wearing skimpy clothes, being more touchy -feely with another man, phone call with sex sounds in the background

Reactions: Vitreoush
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes