SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
This game has some NTR/Cuckold

Does anyoone know where I can find a full save? There is nothing on ULMF :(

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Deliverance.
Don't get disappointed by "sharing" tag. It is actually cuckold route. MC only gets to watch his wife fucking by other guys, he won't join or exchange those men's girls like MC in "Long Story Short" game.
It's just a happy cuckold game like Adventurous Couple but advertised by a wrong tag. Those Men didn't even know her husband is watching them. Wife in recent chapter, tries some extreme kinks with other guy which she never tried with her husband in her entire life.
And finally, it recently got a ntr tag too. Well deserved tag. Ntr/Cuckold fans will enjoy.

LikeDat

Feb 10, 2019
I haven't been abel to find a hellf of a lot in the specific genre of mom/son cuckold but i've found a bit of this and that. I'm gonna write a list of everything i've found soon and hopefully i can keep the list growing with others suggestions.

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018
I haven't been abel to find a hellf of a lot in the specific genre of mom/son cuckold but i've found a bit of this and that. I'm gonna write a list of everything i've found soon and hopefully i can keep the list growing with others suggestions.
here some other ones (y)

there are a lot of them, but mosly not translated yet

X1aowei

Nov 30, 2017
Any recommandation for NTRPG game that have some sence involve several female character(like ffm) being fucked by other guy?
I have played MerryH Mas where the last sence is mother and daughter fucked together !

dark -ryu

Jan 31, 2020
Any recommandation for NTRPG game that have some sence involve several female character(like ffm) being fucked by other guy?
I have played MerryH Mas where the last sence is mother and daughter fucked together !
Try this game: (Attention ->language japanese)

The game isn't out yet but it has more content than what I'd usually expect from a demo.

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/henteria-chronicles-chapter-1-update-5-6-n_taii.39952/

heavily inspired by NTRPG , and the dev actually finished the game too (y)

https://f95zone.to/threads/henteria-chronicles-ch-2-the-law-of-the-tribe-public-demo-n_taii.61811/

chapter 2 still in demo

Jul 20, 2019
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes