Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

dark -ryu

Jan 31, 2020
I'm sure there's a patreon of him here, that's why i'm asking. Waiting for their mercy lol
Your requests about HC1 updates at that time did not always work out but don't give up hope. You have my sympathy, because there are differences between Public & Patreon update. Only with the patron update you get the full gaming experience. :p

gamer2012boy

Jul 26, 2017
Fed up of all other types! Any NTR Type C games?

"or a type where.. gf/wife (non-consensual & never likes it), guy finds out & leaves her.. ending: both side getting hurt or one side (the gal cuz the guy finds someone else :cool:)"

DingoRingo

Sep 16, 2020
Hey, new to NTR games tho I played quite a few NTR vns, could someone recommend a game/vn where the heroine bullies/teases the shit outta of the Protag after she gets corrupted, something with humiliation/femdom vibes I guess.

Ever since I played taimanin yukikaze's end video diaries and she mocks tatsurou that shit has been one my biggest hardons.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Uwaki to Honki (animation) ; Sasahara's world comes crashing down when he happens to see his girlfriend Riko kissing another man in public. Sasahara's friend, Mika, tries to console him during a night of drinking. They later realize that the man Riko was being unfaithful with was Mika's own boyfriend. After that, Mika learns that poor Sasahara is still a virgin. In the heat of the moment, she decides to break up with her boyfriend and try to make both feel good again, by taking Sasahara's virginity. A short tale of broken relationships, cheating, and the search for true love.

Reactions: CobraPL

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone know of a hentai site that allows you to combine tags? It's way harder to search for what you want when you're limited to 1 tag.

hexenhaus

Jul 20, 2017
Does anyone know of a hentai site that allows you to combine tags? It's way harder to search for what you want when you're limited to 1 tag.
for example.

Just enter your search terms divided by commaa:

english, ntr, colored, corruption -->

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes