Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
the only game i saw in this forum w/c has ntr theme is "TAC" but its netorase, some ntr games has girl pov that's why it feels more like cheating not ntr... ill be honest, i dont think we will see a future wer ntr is acceptable here, most or 99% of pips/kids here are still on their cribs drinking their milk on their moms titties :FeelsGoodMan: , and fantasizing their blood related to some fancy actions..:tf::test3:

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Wow. I just started Tsumamigui 3, on the Takeo route.
This game is amazing. The dialog is exactly what we talked about last few posts above.

The pacing, the gameplay, and how the wife gets corrupted. Not your typical "big dick play boy" fucking wifey. It's a slow, insidious and extremely believable way to make her fall from grace. I think so far is the most believable route in any NTR game I've played.

There's also a partial for it on ULMF.

Anything else like this? I seriously LOVE the writing and the plot. Super enjoyable since it's different from 99% of the NTR stuff out there. There's real love between the wife and the bad dude!

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
This game is amazing. The dialog is exactly what we talked about last few posts above.

The pacing, the gameplay, and how the wife gets corrupted. Not your typical "big dick play boy" fucking wifey. It's a slow, insidious and extremely believable way to make her fall from grace. I think so far is the most believable route in any NTR game I've played.

Anything else like this? I seriously LOVE the writing and the plot. Super enjoyable since it's different from 99% of the NTR stuff out there. There's real love between the wife and the bad dude!
Oyako Rankan, just as great if not better than Tsumamigui 3, same company

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Oyako Rankan, just as great if not better than Tsumamigui 3, same company
I played Oyako Rankan before. The premise kinda turned me off. That she had to be "bred"? That's just way too out of the ordinary to be believable for me.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I actually think Tsumamigui 1 and 2 are better than 3. To be honest, I was disappointed at 3's NTR route. Tsumamigui 2 is the best of the trilogy, imo.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I played Oyako Rankan before. The premise kinda turned me off. That she had to be "bred"? That's just way too out of the ordinary to be believable for me.
Thing is there are many rivals and every single one of them has a different aim, one loves her, other just wants to fuck etc. Honestly I have a feeling that if you tried it again after finishing Tsumamigui, you'd like it.
@thedude I kind of agree with 2, just not with 1, I didn't really like it at all

Jan 24, 2018

Just tried giving it a try. May I ask how was your setup considering your native language is not Japanese? I tried NextHooker (Textractor) but its automatic hooking was unable find anything useful.

Heinbloed1187

Mar 13, 2018
Hey, i have a specific explanation question.

I know there are several different kinds of ntr.
But I’d like to know if a game is also ntr tagged when there is not much sadness or emotional stuff in it. And the male part is more the dominant part ?
Like he is hugging his wife, sees someone looking through the window and he pulls her skirt up to let him look
Or
He is making out with her outsde and the MC sees other guys and is just like „fuck it, let’s give the bitch what she deserves“ and then let them have her too.

So is that Ntr too?

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Sounds more like Voyeur/Exhibitionist.

Those can be part of NTR but it would be like if the husband found his wife making out with some random guy and that guy continues to make moves on the wife.

Some people will say its only NTR if the partner is oblivious but I don't believe that.

Heinbloed1187

Mar 13, 2018
Thanks for the help. Looking up for voyeur or exhibitionism gives you plenty of stuff, pretty difficult to divide which one is good, but I’ll try to look through it.

yawningcanoe

Jun 20, 2017
So acerola's President Yukino comes out in English on the 12th - .

Acerola just had a new NTR release as well - . Unfortunately I'm having trouble hooking the text. The good news is, I emailed Kagura Games, who are tranlsating Yukino and do great work, and they said there's a good chance they look at this one as well. Here's hoping!

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017

Acerola just had a new NTR release as well - . Unfortunately I'm having trouble hooking the text. The good news is, I emailed Kagura Games, who are tranlsating Yukino and do great work, and they said there's a good chance they look at this one as well. Here's hoping!
I don't really like Acerola's games. They all follow the same formula and the girls are kinda dumb. Also they're a bit too plump for my taste. The girls all have D-cup breasts. Super boring.

There are way better NTR games out there I don't get why they choose to translate their's.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017

Have you tried

Its the only hooking program that's actually in development and has worked on everything I've tried so far.

rnn19631

Jan 6, 2018
What complete and English NTR games do people recommend?

I have played Thug Hero Party and that sets the bar so far.

yawningcanoe

Jun 20, 2017
Have you tried
Hey, this works! Thanks.

Although, I tried it on the newest Dieselmine NTR game ( ) that's been giving me trouble hoping to get a hook, but no luck. Looks like that one still needs an H-code.

I don't really like Acerola's games. They all follow the same formula and the girls are kinda dumb.
True, but they have good art and lots of content and variations to scenes. They're great in terms of pure smut, IMO.

Also they're a bit too plump for my taste. The girls all have D-cup breasts. Super boring.
K, now you're just trying to make me mad.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
There are not that many dude, half of the western ntr games have been abandoned. The only one I can think, that is completed is "My girlfriend's Amnesia"

Reactions: cleanfeel
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes