Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Have you tried

Its the only hooking program that's actually in development and has worked on everything I've tried so far.
Hey mate, can you tell me what to do after hooking up the game? I've only used VNR before, but I'd like to explore alternatives.

Jan 24, 2018
Hey mate, can you tell me what to do after hooking up the game? I've only used VNR before, but I'd like to explore alternatives.
I wrote about the process couple of pages ago. Why don't you give it a read?
...Anyway, with that out of the way I just wanted to say that I discovered another thing. It's called " ". Apparently ITHVNR, NextHooker etc. is all about extracting the text. Their job is not the translation, but just getting the text. What you do with it is up to you. So in this case Translation Aggregator also has its own hooking/text extracting mechanism but it's ass. That's where the NextHooker comes in. So basically what you do is this:
  1. Start the game with Locale Emulator
  2. Start NextHooker and attach it to the game executable
  3. Remove Google Translate extension (TA will take care of that)
  4. After starting the game choose the appropriate hook that copies the dialogue text correctly
  5. (Optional) Remove other unnecessary hooks to optimize performance
  6. Start Translation Aggregator
  7. Choose your preferred translators and enable clipboard watch mechanism for them
  8. Enjoy!
So what happens is NH gets the in-game text and copies it clipboard, TA monitors clipboard changes and whenever it detects Japanese text it starts translating. You can use other hookers other than NH as long as they are able to get the text and copy it to clipboard. I am writing all this because I was once frustrated with this stuff as well. I mean these otaku folk love writing everything to their obscure hentai/anime/vn boards where you have to search for it post by post like a librarian. Sure, there are plenty tutorials out there but they either use too many technical terms for a beginner or it's written by some guy who found an out-dated copy of a program that works by chance but the setup is sub-optimal and something breaks occasionally.

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
I wrote about the process couple of pages ago. Why don't you give it a read?
Thanks. For some reason, for certain games, the texthooker can translates by itself, but for other games, it will say 'error translating'. Sometimes not a single hook has the right dialogue text. Any idea what that's about?

Jan 24, 2018
Would you mind turning your PM on?
Thanks
Sure thing, done.
Thanks. For some reason, for certain games, the texthooker can translates by itself, but for other games, it will say 'error translating'. Sometimes not a single hook has the right dialogue text. Any idea what that's about?
Text hooker is just a text hooker, its main job is extracting the text not translating it even though the developer was courteous enough to include a Google Translate plugin. For majority of games it is able to hook generic function calls which usually give the dialogue text, but for some games you might need "h-codes". Just google the game's name along with the word "h-code", you should probably find something.

jad96

Jul 25, 2017
i think " battle of bulges " have a great potential for ntr content , i wish that its creator consider ntr as a path for the game

Reactions: rgnar62
D

Deleted member 421698

Lamivex has just announced some upcoming visual novels. It looks like they will be straight stories like Cuck Simulator. The LLP world is the hottest fictional cuck universe and makes me cum quicker and harder than anything else.

Jun 17, 2018
I found one Japanese NTR series, Yabunuma 1&2. Maybe some folks around here already know about this.

This is not actually my type of NTR, since personally I can't understand about wife sharing or swapping so I usually don't read or play them. However, this work is a bit different. It started from typical swapping or wife-sharing NTR, but the story flows to NTL, the seduction and taken of wife by antagonist. What makes this series excellent is very detailed description of character's mind during story, and excellent intercourse scene.

Actually, this type of NTR is already very widespread. You can easily find similar work from market at this point of 2018. However, considering Yabunuma 1 is out at 2009 and Yabunuma 2 is out at 2012, those works would be sensational around that time frame.

Yabunuma series has two format, one in game and one in novel. Game comes first and novel followed later.

Reactions: rgnar62

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I found one Japanese NTR series, Yabunuma 1&2. Maybe some folks around here already know about this.

This is not actually my type of NTR, since personally I can't understand about wife sharing or swapping so I usually don't read or play them. However, this work is a bit different. It started from typical swapping or wife-sharing NTR, but the story flows to NTL, the seduction and taken of wife by antagonist. What makes this series excellent is very detailed description of character's mind during story, and excellent intercourse scene.

Actually, this type of NTR is already very widespread. You can easily find similar work from market at this point of 2018. However, considering Yabunuma 1 is out at 2009 and Yabunuma 2 is out at 2012, those works would be sensational around that time frame.

Yabunuma series has two format, one in game and one in novel. Game comes first and novel followed later.
I think once again, NTR writers are writing some ugly ass antagonist in the game as someone to steal the wife away. I wrote this a few post ago, but damn writers need to put themselves in the shoes of the woman.

Imagine if you were a woman, and your husband of many many years wants you to fuck his ugly ass boss. You say "fuck no". Then maybe you do it because of blackmail/coersion/wanting to please hubby. W/e. But you do NOT fall in love with his "massive dong". That just does not fucking happen EVER in real life. Sex is a lot more than a big dick. Love is a lot more than good sex. Love is about emotional support, comfort, and really finding a partner. The writers MUST employ tactics that display the antagonist winning the girl using those tactics. A combination of good sex, emotional connection, and display of partnership is what will do TRUE ntr. Sure, the sex can be good. It MAY be addicting. But like all addicts, the guilt and revulsion will come. All writers miss this great opportunity for inner dialog. The guilt, the self pity, the degradation of pride, etc. It's all very beautiful and deserves its own scenes.

After realizing this fact I cannot enjoy most of the NTR stuff. Sure I still play them and jerk off to them, but it just feels slightly missing and unrealistic.

Here is a much more realistic scenario that I've read from Reddit's relationship_advice. The woman starts seeing some other dude. First it was just texting / flirting. Then it becomes physical. She still very much loves hubby and the family they built, but her lust wants to be satisfied. She's not anyone's "bitch", but her own master in wanting to fuck other men. (Now, she could be blackmailed or whatever, but there just wouldn't be any love from being force fucked, even if she orgasms)

Now, the hubby has to display degradation in his ability to provide. Maybe he gets sick. Maybe the antagonist is another guy at the company and does a lot better than the husband. Sure, you can write the small dick big dick in there too. But you have to include a lot of other, non sexual things that makes the antagonist objectively better than the guy. THAT's how real relationships fall apart and how real life NTR happens. Maybe you can add flaws for the husband too, like easily jealous. Not trusting wife. Promising to stop drinking but still drinks, etc.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I think once again, NTR writers are writing some ugly ass antagonist in the game as someone to steal the wife away. I wrote this a few post ago, but damn writers need to put themselves in the shoes of the woman.

Imagine if you were a woman, and your husband of many many years wants you to fuck his ugly ass boss. You say "fuck no". Then maybe you do it because of blackmail/coersion/wanting to please hubby. W/e. But you do NOT fall in love with his "massive dong". That just does not fucking happen EVER in real life. Sex is a lot more than a big dick. Love is a lot more than good sex. Love is about emotional support, comfort, and really finding a partner. The writers MUST employ tactics that display the antagonist winning the girl using those tactics. A combination of good sex, emotional connection, and display of partnership is what will do TRUE ntr. Sure, the sex can be good. It MAY be addicting. But like all addicts, the guilt and revulsion will come. All writers miss this great opportunity for inner dialog. The guilt, the self pity, the degradation of pride, etc. It's all very beautiful and deserves its own scenes.

After realizing this fact I cannot enjoy most of the NTR stuff. Sure I still play them and jerk off to them, but it just feels slightly missing and unrealistic.

Here is a much more realistic scenario that I've read from Reddit's relationship_advice. The woman starts seeing some other dude. First it was just texting / flirting. Then it becomes physical. She still very much loves hubby and the family they built, but her lust wants to be satisfied. She's not anyone's "bitch", but her own master in wanting to fuck other men. (Now, she could be blackmailed or whatever, but there just wouldn't be any love from being force fucked, even if she orgasms)

Now, the hubby has to display degradation in his ability to provide. Maybe he gets sick. Maybe the antagonist is another guy at the company and does a lot better than the husband. Sure, you can write the small dick big dick in there too. But you have to include a lot of other, non sexual things that makes the antagonist objectively better than the guy. THAT's how real relationships fall apart and how real life NTR happens. Maybe you can add flaws for the husband too, like easily jealous. Not trusting wife. Promising to stop drinking but still drinks, etc.
Then thumbs up for my upcoming NTR game (still early stages, everything or nothing may happen). Antagonist is not antagonist, nor is he evil.

Reactions: fbass

thedude

Aug 9, 2016

That's why Gatenkei is considered the masterpiece of NTR and no work will ever reach its level.

Lune, Anim and Lilim used to make some decent NTR works, but they don't anymore. Sadly, people don't want drama, don't want psychological moments, don't want to feel jealousy, sadness, which takes aways all that NTR truly represents. That's why we have so many sharing and netorase works nowadays. They're easy to write and to sell.

And take into consideration Western works. They never realise how NTR should only be from the male's perspective. That's why we have so many called NTR games that aren't NTR, since they're from a female perspective. And I don't really blame them, because netorare is a Japanese fetish and the great netorare works won't ever be translated because they are huge and it's easy to translate the short ones like those terrible RPGM games and netorase visual novels. The few games that have a male MC are about sharing or netorase and netorase is easier to understand because it's like Western cuckoldry, in which the husband willing shares his wife.

Truly netorare works aren't worth it financially speaking, sadly.

I gave up on ever finding a NTR work like Gatenkei or even like Triangle Blue. They won't happen again.

Drag.Knight

Mellorine! Mellorine!
Donor
Jun 19, 2017
Just a note... a bunch of NTR scenes in this last Babysitter update... still side content so to speak... but thought I'd put it out there.
Hello Burt, really like the latest update and its great how you guys manage to balance all the provided routes with good contents without any rushing unlike some other games out there.

I want to know will there be more side contents(Robert/Silver route) as there is an ending to this route in the update also the images are missing for the ending, is this intentional will it be added later.

Finally how close is Babysitter to its end as I recall there is a second game you guys are working on.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hello Burt, really like the latest update and its great how you guys manage to balance all the provided routes with good contents without any rushing unlike some other games out there.

I want to know will there be more side contents(Robert/Silver route) as there is an ending to this route in the update also the images are missing for the ending, is this intentional will it be added later.

Finally how close is Babysitter to its end as I recall there is a second game you guys are working on.
Well the hardest core NTR bad ending is finished, but that still leaves the two regular NTR routes, and also remember that the MC has the opportunity in one of the normal routes to give Christine the ok to be with other guys who knows where that could lead in the future? (Well, I know)

What missing images are you talking about?

Reactions: fbass

Drag.Knight

Mellorine! Mellorine!
Donor
Jun 19, 2017
Well the hardest core NTR bad ending is finished, but that still leaves the two regular NTR routes, and also remember that the MC has the opportunity in one of the normal routes to give Christine the ok to be with other guys who knows where that could lead in the future? (Well, I know)

What missing images are you talking about?
On the ending 03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know if you guys intend for this ending to have images as the day mentioned in the missing images are days before the yacht event.

henrikhoe

Jul 16, 2017
i have read trough some of the pages here, i have tried most western ntr games but either they are abbonden or not finished etc.

So im looking for japanese gamese, that have been translated to English

Any recommendation?

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Saw quite a few people recommending so I decided to give it a try.

A really good Mother NTR game. The game starts out with the sons POV and choices you make influence the 2nd part where you play as the Mom. It's got a decent story line that doesn't require complete suspension of disbelief which is really nice considering most Japanese games do.

I don't have a download link as I downloaded it sometime ago but it shouldn't be too hard to find it. The creator has another game in this series (as well as other games with similar setups) that I'll probably check out later.

You can find lots of info in the ULMF thread for the image parts.

Reactions: Shirafune

Icy

Dec 31, 2016
Saw quite a few people recommending so I decided to give it a try.

A really good Mother NTR game. The game starts out with the sons POV and choices you make influence the 2nd part where you play as the Mom. It's got a decent story line that doesn't require complete suspension of disbelief which is really nice considering most Japanese games do.

I don't have a download link as I downloaded it sometime ago but it shouldn't be too hard to find it. The creator has another game in this series (as well as other games with similar setups) that I'll probably check out later.

You can find lots of info in the ULMF thread for the image parts.
is it English? or is there any type of translations?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes