Seeking NTR/NTRS where MC is someone powerful - King, noble, boss etc

ShizukaSanko

Nov 15, 2018
Looking for NTR/NTRS game where the MC (preferably male) is a person in power. Boss of a company, a Noble or King, captain of a ship or something like that.

The main theme I am looking for with this is the role reversal where the MC is humiliated by being powerless. Better if the bull is someone who is of a lower position adding to the role reversal aspect of it.

Reactions: Kelpsie

ShizukaSanko

Nov 15, 2018
You'rte describing 99% of the NTR stories around. Just search for the tag and start looking through the gamnes. There are thousands of games like that here
Most do not have the role-reversal aspect in them. Just the powerlessness. And most of the NTR games I have seen involve the bull being someone in a better position than the MC.

On the NTRS side, there are a few that have you in a good position but they are closer to brothel sim type games and there is little role-reversal aspect there. More sharing than anything. Games like Custom Order Maid or Secret Care Cafe. The fetish is also usually a very small portion of the game.

In fact most games I have found (I am not interested in poor quality MTL games) have the MC be either an average class character or a bottom of the rung loser.

If you have any games that still fit, I'd love to hear them. I haven't been able to find anything good and I have explored the tag a lot.

Reactions: Umbra_2079

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Would Hero Roy's Wedding fit what you are looking for? The MC is not a king or a noble, but he's a hero that had just saved the world and is even offered the hand of the princess for his deeds.