• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Isekai Instructor (Game Designing Phase)

yayoiimas

Apr 9, 2024
After finishing the release of a Loli Dating Game, "The Last 30 Days with Loli Princess," I'm now planing to create a new game with NTR (Netori) elements.

Untitled-1.jpg

Title: Isekai Instructor - Let's Take Over This World Together

One day, the protagonist, who is decides to do a good deed by helping the sad Loli that he found and taking her into the love hotel. However, he doesn't know that the Loli he brought in is actually a serial killer, so he is killed in a brutal manner. However, just as his consciousness is about to vanish, Evilcat appears and offers him a contract to go to another world (A parody world from trails of cold steel) with the serial killer Loli who will become his slave as a bonus. The condition of the contract is that he must fight and find a way to prevent the Erobonia Kingdom from collapsing due to the civil war that is currently intensifying.

Genre: Another world, Loli, Military School, NTR (Netori), SRPG (Final Tactic/Fire Emblem)

There are 10 Playable character with 5 heroines(for now) and 40 change able jobs.

The Previous Game That I just release.
(PC/Android)

Promote.png

Story

After the sacred town of Akihabara is devastated by a calamity virus and war with a foreign country, players take on the role of a protagonist who has lost his entire beloved family during the war. Feeling intense grief and loneliness, the protagonist sees no reason to continue his dull life. But then, he meets Evilcat and makes a contract. To meet the Loli Princess in the novel world he's fallen in love with, he sacrifices nearly all of his remaining lifespan. With only 30 days left, what kind of life will you choose to lead?

Genre : Loli, No NTR, Harem, Princess, RPG, Daily Life, Cohabitation.

Support me by buying my game at my booth.
Booth Shop Link (Can pay with VISA/Master Card) :

Last edited:
Reactions: SleepySandyMan99

yayoiimas

Apr 9, 2024
chasprite.png
Character design

Protagonist(WTR-edit) and the 1st heroine is Shino-chan (Chino-chan from gochuumon wa usagi).

Shino-chan who lost kokoa-chan to the NTR Lolicon will take on a role of serial killer and try to kill every Lolicon for revenge.
Then the protagonist who has been kill and come back will take her as his slave and love her until she fall in love with him (Shino route).

4 other heroine and world setting are parody from Trail of Cold Steel.

Arisa with pink hair.
Altina with silver hair.
Alfin with blonde hair.
Elize with black hair.

Last edited:

yayoiimas

Apr 9, 2024
Game System Designing.

Player will take on a role of Royal Military School Instructer Class X.
The game situation will be a day by day game when you can choose to do anything from Morning Time til Night Time.

The Morning Time will start with sexual relationship with the heroine who was with you last night (Default will be Shino-chan).
After that, you will be able to select to go to your class X to teach a student a morning class, which will improve your student's status, or to slack off somewhere else.

The Noon/Evening Time will be free time for you to take your student to train and fight enemies outside the school or interact with them and increase your relationship or status. The characters' HP will refill when the day passes, except for the dying character who will need to rest for the next day and not show up in the classroom or school.

yayoiimas

Apr 9, 2024
Untitled-2.jpg
Due to the closure of Ai-floor on Dlsite, this game will have NO CG, but instead, I will create a pixel animations for the sexual scene of characters (Ex. The small character on the bed in above image :3). And the game dialogue design will be two way talking image like this.