VN - Others - NTR Phone [Update June 24] [Shybox]

1. 4.00 star(s)

A_Dolphin

Pros:
    - Multiple characters with unique kinks and story threads
    - The option to rollback to previous dialogue options
    - The art is pretty decent (even the AI updated versions)
    - The choice between a bunch of different routes/endings (even if some dialogue options are purely cosmetic or recycled)

Con:
    - The dialogue often feels unrealistic and rushed, with minimal character development, outside of the bare essential pre-existing relationship type.
    - Patron exclusive content (always leaves a sour taste in my mouth),
    - The way in which the dialogue tree works often means you will replay the same section a dozen getting the same ending, as there is not guidance on which options lead to which ending.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

DungeonScout

Simple, satisfying and the dialogues have a good rhythm. I really liked it, I hope that soon the developer can make more Lilith chapters. Originally I didn't have much hope that I would like it, but it ended up being the opposite, I love the diversity of the girls' personalities. I hope that when the project progresses there will be more options for interaction with the girls, I don't know, I can think of some "blog" in the phone applications where teasing photos of the girls are uploaded while the dialogues progress.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Feru452ax

A VERY solid start, girls are differente, in personality and appearance, a good amount of choices, and a Goth girl with nipple piercings is ALWAYS nice.

Now lets hope it keeps being developed and we have a rollback option and some more options when talking, would be dope.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

embed

v0.14
    Simple game with interesting NTR dialogues. I like the art too. The concept on phone texting is nice. What I don't like and what made me not open all paths is UI. Boring to repeat same clicking every time. And there is no option to skip. I'd like the dev to move to renpy or at least implement some skip function...
  5. 5.00 star(s)

aordd69

the good: lots of girls and lots of story lines,
    the bad: not much build up and not many pictures.
    the fix: use AI to learn/train your art style and photoshop after to fix the AI mistakes.

the good: i like being able to instantly restart a story line at the end
    the bad: i don't know where my choices are going to take me and sometimes choose same path because i forgot what one i choose last time and have to go through the story again.
    the fix: have tips and helpful hints showing what each answer will point you too.

after this game is done and more pictures and stories get build up this will easily be one of the best "phone games" on this website.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Mister Boombastic

These netorase / netorare phone games spring up like mushrooms lately and even though I like the concept, this isn't one of the better ones. It has potential but it's simply lacking in too many areas at the moment.

What's positive is the hand-drawn artwork (where most similar games have AI CG's) and the fact that there are multiple chats with different girls and thus different storylines and kinks.

Unfortunately this last point also leads to the biggest downside: there is no build-up in any of the stories. None of the girls have any backstory and this makes it really hard to get invested in them. It feels like the dev put all his effort into creating multiple storylines, but in the end they all lack substance. You're just thrown straight into the NTS/NTR part without any introduction, even though that should be the most important part. And on top of that the chats currently contain very little artwork to support the story.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Goose69069

Currently [0.14v], 2 chats and their related stories are available and 2 other characters are locked for public version and need patreon/subs to unlock. The Game gives choices but it is like yes/no questions like whether we would want to see further. Personally, it felt more like a novel and less like a chat-based game. Another drawback is that the game is extremely short as of now probably 10 min of gameplay. I think it might be worth playing after couple of more updates.

I found the game to be spicy and exciting as NTR gives raging boners all the time. Models and scene drawings are also nice and does the job well.
    Overall an Interesting Game...
    ;)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Darkdestr0yer14

Love the multiple paths that each girl gets, really love how each girl plays into a different fetish, really love how amazing the artwork looks and how hot each photo is. Overall a really great game with a ton of potential and hopefully a few more girls to enjoy!