4.40 star(s) 15 Votes

Unknown40404

Mar 21, 2024
View attachment 3897482

Overview:
Chat with various types of Girls using the App and experience multiple endings including NTR, NTS and more.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-31
Release Date: 2024-08-31
Developer: Shybox - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.16.49
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Patreon Code: naomi404

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3895101 View attachment 3895102 View attachment 3895103 View attachment 3895104
Wew, How can you say this is NTR when you have chating with many girls

• Haha
Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer
Jul 30, 2019
Nice progress Bro. We will try to get an ingame guide out in the future, it just takes time to create it. As for how to unlock the image that you're missing.

She will send you another image then.
Thank you so much, I'd given up on finding it at this point o_O

Also, yes, guides for the different girls would be awesome! I'm sure dumbasses like me would appreciate it :geek:

Love the game dude, keep it up!

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Like the game a lot just to bad theres not so much content yet.
Sucks to go back and not have anything change from decisions, Can somebody who has played it say how many chapter each girl has?

Last edited:

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
Wait how do I access the new chapter 4 guys? Is it for Naomi, I reached the end and it only said WIP
There's 5 endings for chapter 3 and one of them (slutty gal girlfriend forever) didn't continue in this version. I think that variation was delayed because it will have new features that need more time to develop.

Reactions: prodButiyukari

Bakaa_si

Sep 15, 2023
Guys help me.... Its not working in windows 10...... when i click on purple icon screen shows and shut down by itself. what should i do now......... 1725448230838.png

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Shybox

Game Developer
May 23, 2024
Guys help me.... Its not working in windows 10...... when i click on purple icon screen shows and shut down by itself. what should i do now......... View attachment 3999421

Try the following.

1. Right click .exe
2. creatue shortcut
3. right click the shortcut
4. go to properties
5. and add --rendering-driver opengl3 behind the already existing text in the target box

Let me know if that worked. :)

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Arrchman

May 16, 2020
Guys help me.... Its not working in windows 10...... when i click on purple icon screen shows and shut down by itself. what should i do now......... View attachment 3999421
Looks like a godot game. Run the exe in cmd.exe (or powershell) and copy-paste the error messages.

EDIT:
Also why doesn't this game have a linux version? Godot makes it super easy to export for linux. It is the platform that requires the least amount of work to get godot to export to.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 15 Votes