4.40 star(s) 15 Votes

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
Do you know how to get to the 8/8 ending of chapter 2 for Rachel ? That's the only one I can't find.
At least you can relax now > Okay? > Yeah :cry:. There's some choices between those ones that won't effect it, choose whichever.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Game needs a walkthrough bad, i want to collect the scenes but it so tedious, had to use a gallery save instead but now have no context for the pics :/

Reactions: Gghhhfffgg

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Well no shit sherlock, I want to see how/why MC gets cucked
depends on the route amber just cheats on you no matter what, catlyn can cheat on you if you say you want her to leave but if you make other choices she cheats on your anyways and rachel(?) cheats on you secretly with a guy she met

• Wow
Reactions: BangB420

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
depends on the route amber just cheats on you no matter what, catlyn can cheat on you if you say you want her to leave but if you make other choices she cheats on your anyways and rachel(?) cheats on you secretly with a guy she met
thats cool and all but i want to know which pictures go to which route, something the gallery doesn't do

Nexion123

Mar 2, 2024
Full Gallery (127/127)

Gallery location: AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\NTR Phone\virtualphone\gallery
I downloaded the game to the pc and there is only the game and NTR Phone.pck, what should I do so that it works with Full Gallery ?

Tramontine

Jun 17, 2024
Game doesn´t open, says that i need vulkan, tried to open it as administrator as someone said and now its just a black screen that never loads

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Tried the game, it's a pretty good idea, but I wish there were girls that went full mystery where the (dense) mc wouldn't see the pieces of evidence of cheating despite them pilling up (for the player). Maybe playing with other unknown numbers sending sex photos with blurred faces at the same time as the girl is faking what she's doing.
The idea is almost there for some scenes lol.
Right now the girls almost always admit they're cheating very fast.

Shybox

Game Developer
May 23, 2024
Tried the game, it's a pretty good idea, but I wish there were girls that went full mystery where the (dense) mc wouldn't see the pieces of evidence of cheating despite them pilling up (for the player). Maybe playing with other unknown numbers sending sex photos with blurred faces at the same time as the girl is faking what she's doing.
The idea is almost there for some scenes lol.
Right now the girls almost always admit they're cheating very fast.
There is a Character in my Patreon Votings that the majority of my Supporters don't vote for. She always comes in last in every vote. She's called "Lying Girlfriend" at the moment and she's about everything you just mentioned. Talking to her is like a detective game where you either get all evidence and contradictions you need or you fail to find out that she's cheating on you. One Day she will win a vote I'm sure. Right now though Patreons get to decide what Girl gets added into the Game.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
One Day she will win a vote I'm sure.
That's quite optimistic, fiancé is probably winning the next one based on how the last poll went. :HideThePain:
But it's good to know you're not discarding her from getting implemented in the game.

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
I am curious about how Lilith's "dating Lilith" path will proceed. I assume she'll end up cucking you down the line and I really want to find out how.

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes