4.40 star(s) 15 Votes

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
There is a Character in my Patreon Votings that the majority of my Supporters don't vote for. She always comes in last in every vote. She's called "Lying Girlfriend" at the moment and she's about everything you just mentioned. Talking to her is like a detective game where you either get all evidence and contradictions you need or you fail to find out that she's cheating on you. One Day she will win a vote I'm sure. Right now though Patreons get to decide what Girl gets added into the Game.
Of course the best idea is the last :HideThePain:
So much ideas like looking sexier with time passing with lingerie he didn't buy for her, used condoms in the background the user can notice or not, smeared lipstick, blushing like crazy in the photo for some reason, looking disheveled..

Last edited:

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Try the following.

1. Right click .exe
2. creatue shortcut
3. right click the shortcut
4. go to properties
5. and add --rendering-driver opengl3 behind the already existing text in the target box

Let me know if that worked. :)
This worked, thanks!

Shybox

Game Developer
May 23, 2024
Could you make a walkthrough for the game?
This is something I want to do but never get the time to do it. I get it asked so many times that I really really need to do it. First we will just have Guides as jpegs but in a later version of the game (maybe in 2-3 months from now or a bit later) we will have an entire logical progression system in the game that tracks everything. We do this from scratch that's why it would take so long. But I think people would be super happy with jpeg image guides in the beginning.

So feel free to remind me of it when I don't do it. Right now I'm working on Cosplay GF Update. We will slow down adding new characters after her release and focus on working on QoL improvements and all the stories. <3

Palemlem

Feb 20, 2020
This is something I want to do but never get the time to do it. I get it asked so many times that I really really need to do it. First we will just have Guides as jpegs but in a later version of the game (maybe in 2-3 months from now or a bit later) we will have an entire logical progression system in the game that tracks everything. We do this from scratch that's why it would take so long. But I think people would be super happy with jpeg image guides in the beginning.

So feel free to remind me of it when I don't do it. Right now I'm working on Cosplay GF Update. We will slow down adding new characters after her release and focus on working on QoL improvements and all the stories. <3
Just a word Document saying which text leads to what would be enough

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
I actually just finished a simple .txt guide for all Cathryn endings. It's not an all-encompassing guide, as it won't show every possible way to reach every ending, and it may not unlock all gallery images either. But it should (If I didn't fuck it up) let you get every ending in all 3 chapters.

I might make a guide for the other girls if people actually use this one. It was a bit tedious to make so I don't wanna do more if hardly anyone uses it.

View attachment Cathryn Endings.txt

Arnaldo123

Jan 8, 2024
I actually just finished a simple .txt guide for all Cathryn endings. It's not an all-encompassing guide, as it won't show every possible way to reach every ending, and it may not unlock all gallery images either. But it should (If I didn't fuck it up) let you get every ending in all 3 chapters.

I might make a guide for the other girls if people actually use this one. It was a bit tedious to make so I don't wanna do more if hardly anyone uses it.

View attachment 4063578
I've translated your file in a flow chart. If you wanna we can work in the other girls too. I just don't know if you get all ending you'll get all photos, I hope so.

flow.png flow2.png flow.png

Reactions: Orthenos and mc625

Jbuster

Oct 25, 2019
Of course the best idea is the last :HideThePain:
So much ideas like looking sexier with time passing with lingerie he didn't buy for her, used condoms in the background the user can notice or not, smeared lipstick, blushing like crazy in the photo for some reason, looking disheveled..
I crave for the day we get to play "cheating girlfriend mystery detective" if only to apply all I learned on youtube about being a private eye

Just imagine she sends the mc a hot pic after doing it with her generic lover and the guy is like "mmmm... She looks satisfied, sexually I mean, and is that a hickey?, the plot thickens"

nobodyo

Feb 22, 2023
I'm hoping for a future update in which a hung as fuck femboy friend number is added and you can ask him to fuck one or mutiple girls and send you that stuff but being super chill and suportive of the whole netorase fetish that we have.

Another fun idea for the cosplay girl could be that she fucks with an Astolfo cosplayer or something. I'm weak to femboys with a fat 3rd leg and i'm not ashamed, bite me.

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
Reactions: Arnaldo123
4.40 star(s) 15 Votes