D

Deleted member 1670392

Just started playing this, and THIS IS JUST MY OPINION, but the English is just good enough to be understood, and I actually find it quite charming! It adds a certain layer of personality to a work when the English isn't fluent, but can still be readily understood (as well as being unintentionally funny). I like what's here so far, Dev, keep it up!

Reactions: Fibbers

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Lets hope in the final game mc grows a dick otherwise better use his thumb to bang the wife :KEK:.
Anyway this is kind of a tech demo, so don't expect anything big can be good game time will tell.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
can you avoid NTR in this game?
seeing NTR tag title and game descrition. lets go only wish the NTR wasn't avoidable.
No-idea if it is implemented yet (I haven't played the game) but the dev does intend for there to be a love route where the wife is faithful to the husband.

Even the game is focus on the NTR route I still want to make the love route great
Because this can make the NTR route even better or some player want to play my game might just want to play the love ending
And most of all player can play the game twice for different experience

This game is about cheating and cuckold, But if the player want,they can go for the good love ending that without NTR sence.

Reactions: Unit666

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
considering the art... a hard pass from me, the one everyone should be looking at for the most critical of passes

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes