sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
Why did so many people ask for non-NTR/avoidable NTR when this is actually a NTR game? Happy ending in NTR game is so stupid, its better for a revenge but at the end MC gets nothing :)

• Angry
Reactions: Fibbers

Wampy

Mar 21, 2019
I need to ask something, because everybody just flies by. Please clarify, this game will never be a complete version and the free or public version will stop at 0.6, while the game advances further?

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
The paper thingy (to change her work behavior) keeps bugging for me, like I pass a day, the next one I cant interact with it anymore, is this a mechanic or a bug?

Also, I played for like 20 days (did a rat quest as well which took like 3 days) and not really happened, what do I have to do? Some walkthrough or at least pointers to trigger the events would be nice

Tetoro

Feb 14, 2019
oh men i think theres a loop at the potion shop when you enter its appear the event and its loop there
everytime im enter it appear that event again

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Think my game is bugged. Cant hand over the huge rat furs and cant command lisa how to work that day. Pretty sure this version of the game is bugged cause nothing is triggering at all. and after day 30 i go outside the tavern and i suddenly cant move anymore or use the option menu.

Last edited:

Pelican!

Apr 15, 2019
To those of you that think the game is just a demo so there isn't much content or sex scenes

Not really

If you go into WWW, Img, Pics you'll find out theres actually a very good amount of content for a demo, so where is it? Well its quite literally near impossible to access due to an avalanche of technical issues you can't even solve by modifying the game. A great example if the shop next to the inn that belongs to the blond lady, you should get access to enter it as soon as you hit like day 10-20 I believe and encounter the event where you and your wife eavesdrope on the blond lady and her husband going at it, the next day you can encounter her and she'll buy your silence with some love potions and ask you to follow her inside if you want more implying theres content inside of the shop since really, the potions she gives you are unlimited.

A sex scene plays once you enter the shop in the prespective of your wife, sounds good? Issue is that after the sex scene ends you realize you aren't actually in the shop rather on the door of the shop so if you try jamming forward nothing works, and going back and forth in only repeats the sex scene and the cycle starts which king of softlocks any potential to have future scenes?

Not even fiddling around with save editors did anything, I tweaked so much shit like how much the wife likes the thug or the husband or her lust or love or the thug's satisfaction and infatuation and even went as far as changing the god damn tavern popularity but they didnt do anything, I even skipped to day 179 but all that does is give me a small puppy scene and tell me stay tuned for next update

Overall a potentially satisfying demo hidden beneath an avalanche of technical issues that make it unplayable.

Reactions: kobuta27

kobuta27

Jun 4, 2018
To those of you that think the game is just a demo so there isn't much content or sex scenes

Not really

If you go into WWW, Img, Pics you'll find out theres actually a very good amount of content for a demo, so where is it? Well its quite literally near impossible to access due to an avalanche of technical issues you can't even solve by modifying the game. A great example if the shop next to the inn that belongs to the blond lady, you should get access to enter it as soon as you hit like day 10-20 I believe and encounter the event where you and your wife eavesdrope on the blond lady and her husband going at it, the next day you can encounter her and she'll buy your silence with some love potions and ask you to follow her inside if you want more implying theres content inside of the shop since really, the potions she gives you are unlimited.

A sex scene plays once you enter the shop in the prespective of your wife, sounds good? Issue is that after the sex scene ends you realize you aren't actually in the shop rather on the door of the shop so if you try jamming forward nothing works, and going back and forth in only repeats the sex scene and the cycle starts which king of softlocks any potential to have future scenes?

Not even fiddling around with save editors did anything, I tweaked so much shit like how much the wife likes the thug or the husband or her lust or love or the thug's satisfaction and infatuation and even went as far as changing the god damn tavern popularity but they didnt do anything, I even skipped to day 179 but all that does is give me a small puppy scene and tell me stay tuned for next update

Overall a potentially satisfying demo hidden beneath an avalanche of technical issues that make it unplayable.
yup theres a lot of images in the file yet we cant access them in the game.truly sad..

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
Once the bugs mentioned get fixed it might be a fun game at the moment it doesn't seem to go anywhere, I played to day 20 and got bored as nothing happened. You fight some monsters can have sex with your wife or get jerked off by the bodyguard but nothing else seems to happen.

roger9127

Apr 9, 2019
so.....uh......
I'm the creater of the game.,never though my game will appear in here this soon XD
Anyway, I had looked all the things you guys said,and seems there're a lot of bug I didn't fix.
Don't worry, I will to fix them at 0.4,and will try to write a walkthrough notebook in the game file.
But also,if you guys like my game,please surpport me, as a part time job worker, I really need you guys's surpport.
And also, feel free to give me suggestion or bugs apppear 0w0/

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes