RPGM - Completed - NTR RPG - A Warrior and Three Married Women [Final] [Three Rain]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Icarus Media

Uniquely a game in which you are the one cucking others! Yay! Don't worry too much about the Machine translation, the general gist is:

Lots of monsters coming from a dungeon, you are an adventurer come to town to slay the monsters and protect everyone, you encounter 3 girls in the village, 1 a mage, 1 a warrior and 1 a herbologist/potion//healer type. These girls are all married, their husbands are there and you can talk to either of them in the beginning. Choose a girl, go to dungeon and keep levelling them up. From my own experiments the scene progression is either linked to their levels (either level 2, 4 and 6 respectively) OR the amount of times you ask them to join you.

The scenes start off with you blackmailing them that you will leave the village to it's fate unless you get your dicked milked like a cow on steroids. 2nd is the full sex with mixed feelings and then by the 3rd scene the husbands disappear. I suspect what happens is they find out or they suspect and to prove their manliness they go to the dungeon and get killed. There is the beautiful feeling of a dying husband in a dark part of a dungeon slowly bleeding out while you are balls deep, blowing semen out into his wife to have your baby....ah the beauty of the circle of life....wait....that WASN'T the lesson in Lion King? Huh...learn something new everyday.

It's okay in that you have to earn the scenes but all in all it could be done in a few hours.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Kingofsaints46

while I don't like MTL I will always appreciate a game where I am the cucker instead of the cucked. Not enough netori content around in my opinion. It also has some good art to enjoy so I can easily ignore the story and look at the hot AF MILFs.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

DrGrigor

MTL
    9 CG only.

Literally an empty rpg with nothing to say. For the boss fight, you might as well use editor to give yourself a max attack damage to 1 hit kill it.

The only thing that keep this game decent might be the CG, but it is still too little to make any impact.