Seeking NTR Sandbox Games

Hamell

Aug 31, 2018
I'm looking for NTR games with open or semi-open world where your girl get stolen when you're around and the events triggers "randomly" It could be Ren'py or RPGM. Something like:

Sana.
Nanpa Beach.
Dark Hero Party.
The Tyrant.
Seed of Chaos.
Summer Color... And games like that.

Sorry for my english, it's not my native language and i 'm retarded.

donjonbonkhon

May 24, 2020
Struggle with Sin's has good ntr path, your girlfriends get's fucked front of you and behind you, plus it's rpg is really good so even while walking around you can see they are fucking.

Reactions: Ryuu2k and Hamell

RenJoker

Aug 29, 2017
Thanks for the suggestions guys, I enjoyed every game yall suggested (especially Struggle with Sins), here is some of my suggestions:
Nanpa Beach, The Busty Elf Wife and the Premature Ejaculator ~Hypno-NTR Peeping~, NTR Sierra and Power Vacuum.
There's not much game where you can act as the cuckolded protagonist and view events in an open world unfortunately.

Reactions: Hamell

Hamell

Aug 31, 2018
Thanks for the suggestions guys, I enjoyed every game yall suggested (especially Struggle with Sins), here is some of my suggestions:
Nanpa Beach, The Busty Elf Wife and the Premature Ejaculator ~Hypno-NTR Peeping~, NTR Sierra and Power Vacuum.
There's not much game where you can act as the cuckolded protagonist and view events in an open world unfortunately.
I played Nanpa Beach, Breast Mafia makes good Netorare games and Power Vacuum is almost a masterpiece haha. I just discovered a few weeks ago Boy Hero Ken ~Haunted House Investigation~ It has a Non avoidable NTR story. Very recommendable for research purposes *wink wink*

RenJoker

Aug 29, 2017
I played Nanpa Beach, Breast Mafia makes good Netorare games and Power Vacuum is almost a masterpiece haha. I just discovered a few weeks ago Boy Hero Ken ~Haunted House Investigation~ It has a Non avoidable NTR story. Very recommendable for research purposes *wink wink*
I tried that but I don't see the sandbox aspect of the game, everything happens as an event which wasn't what this thread was looking for, but nice suggestion overall :D