• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG - Completed - NTR Story [Final] [Pasture Soft]

1. 1.00 star(s)

ssbbssc

its like 0.5 start betweeen total shi tand just hsit
    animations are copypasted with slightly different chara models and thats it, animation is also shitty terrible
    not worth any timeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! reeeeee
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Helldien

NTR Story [Final]

The game is pretty average in general, it is a short game that becomes repetitive because of its gameplay, some things are not very useful, like buying things in the store, except for the gifts, the skills have no more utility beyond earning money, so it is wasted quite a lot, it has nothing original and the fun it brings is just enough.

In the H section, there is some variety and quantity, although some scenes are recycled for other characters, the quality and animations are normal, although it is censored.

It is a game that is fine to play casually but does not particularly stand out in anything.

I give this game a 5.1 out of 10.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

freddie_hoho

TLDR: Another NTR game with a great concept, but really poor execution.
    This game is half, or maybe a third of a really great game. They've set up the mechanics, make the systems (though a little more interactivity would be nice) then just written half the events and posted the game.

As mentioned above, the day to day play is decent - it has stressors (your rent and your rivals wooing the heroines) and actors (you can choose to up your stats to improve your free time with girls, or you can focus on the girls). There should be a little more variety in there, like NG+ carrying over your stats, or events that are tested by your relationship with the heroine, but ultimately in order to make a passable game, they could have stuck with the same mechanics. More on the positive is the ability to customise each run - increasing/decreasing your wealth, increasing/decreasing enemy strength - I'm almost certain you can't possibly win on hard mode, due to the speed of progression, but I like a despair NTR mode.

Where it all goes wrong is that they haven't included any events for girls you romance that get stolen before you reach 100, nor do your rivals try to steal them after you reach 100. Furthermore, instead of you getting more scenes after a heroine is stolen (i.e. you start trying to romance them after the fact) you just get the same 3 scenes, no matter what. Also, Hazuki's scenes aren't translated for some reason. For guys who are depicted raping the heroines in their endings, they're really just bros the second you start dating any heroine. This game desperately needs the rivals trying to corrupt your partner up to day 100, and NTR scenes if you continue to try romancing them.
    The amount of work needed to turn this ultimately trash game into a masterpiece is frustratingly small (sure, the story won't be up there, it barely exists as is, but the promise of daily lifeXromanceXNTR was SO FUCKING CLOSE, and they whiffed it by stopping half way.). If anyone knows how on earth you can mod this game, I emplore you to, as the hard work really seems done.
    Also the translation is decent, though the Gal's lines are poetry sometimes. And the art is 100% edited AI art.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

iamacrab

Very short, half of the mechanics in the game do not matter in the slightest
    You can romance one of the girls in less than 20 days and the game is a mandatory 60 games before you can reach the ending, and since stats don't actually carry over only thing really to do is to spam past days
  5. 1.00 star(s)

AverageEnthusiast

It's unfortunate, but this game is rather terrible.

The art is... okay. But okay is not really good enough. The animations lack good movement. It's a very cyclical, looped animation. Not very lively.

The gameplay is grindy to the point of irritation. The gameplay loop is functionally 'earn money, buy gifts, talk to girls'.

The girls are a bit too bland. They're functionally Excel Spreadsheets, numbers and if statements. Also, once you get a girlfriend, there is no NTR. This is BSS, which is like a slightly weaker version of NTR, since it involves a girl that you loved going out with another guy, but like, it's called NTR. Even when I cheated on my girlfriend, she was just permanently off the market for everyone. No counter cheating. After you get a girlfriend, the game is basically over. Sex her enough to get the scenes and then leave.

To my knowledge, there's no harem ending, so I don't really know what else you're supposed to do.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Inuyasaha

Its a poor balancing act between grinding out stats to gain cash to avoid getting evicted, and favorability between a giant cast of TWO girls. (blonde is straight up a prostitute)

If you manage to avoid homlessness the rivals will probally beat you to 100 favor and then you are stuck watching the same 3 animations for the rest of the game.
    Dont worry tho: if you simp hard enough to get to 100 first YOU get stuck watching the same 3 animations for the rest of the game.

Dont need to maintain the relationship. the "rivals" will never show up once you lock in the 100.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

JohnSmith7

This game isnt worth playing. You can either chose to pursue the girls or chose to ignore them, in which case someone else will pursue them. Either way, you will then only see the same 4 sex animations per girl on repeat for the rest of the game. There is nothing to it really.