RPGM - Completed - NTR Survival Z [v1.07] [RsWorks]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Erkunes

Zombie netorare/netorase game with an interesting idea about story. Great game for NTR enjoyers where you find yourself in apocalypse world where you need to survive. I like the idea that they were either dead or get cucked.
    I wish there was chapter with .

Overall score 9/10 (netorare path only)
    Idea 9/10 I love survival netorare games where they have no choice but to depend on people they dislike for survive purpose.
    Story 8/10
    Art 7/10 Art is lacking of variants especially when you check her status
    Gameplay 9/10 Very good exploring events where you can enjoy killing zombie in real time and finding some loot
    Grind 4/10 Grinding money after some point without reason, cuz money doesn't matter in mid game since.
    NTR 9/10 Everything amazing except she is to much obedient never refuse sex activity i would love some development like you find some chocolate/alcohol and sell to the merchant and then Gordon bring her gifts to break the ice.
    Characters 9/10 Not many characters , game makes it simple and its good.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

DreamingOfPinkLips

Now that one was unexpected. I hesitated playing this for quite a while, as I couldn't see the appeal of an NTR game in a zombie apocalypse setting. However, the dev not only managed to make it work but did a good job with both the NTR elements and the gameplay. A nice surprise!

Special mentions:

- The game features two different paths and a total of five endings. The paths are: An intense but short netorase route in which the MC (Roy) lends his girl (Sherry) to the NTR chad (Gordon), witnessing her fall personally as he watches the recordings of his wife and Gordon, and a much longer, slow-corruption based netorare route that makes for about 90% of all of the game's scenes.

- While I enjoyed the netorase path, it's the netorare route where the game truly shines. The dev came up with a unique and fun UI using symbols/icons to indicate what Sherry is doing while the MC is away (the icons change depending on the action). That creates a sense of anxiety and excitement as the player's guessing as to what Gordon is doing to her / what she's doing with Gordon. I've never seen such an icon-based UI before, and would love to see more of these in the future.

- A secondary stats menu called "Sherry's Secret" that lists all of her sexual experiences with Roy, as well as with Gordon. There's an element of competition here, as the stats allow for direct comparison - and Gordon will also comment on some of them when he overcomes the MC / manages to claim a first time from her. I'd recommend everyone to regularly check this menu, as it contains more than just numerical data (also the shape of her pussy (how compatible she is with Roy/Gordon) and her current location).

- Condoms. The following can be considered a spoiler, it's what elevated the game from four to five stars for me:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all: Would recommend this to every NTR fan, unless the setting or having some RE-like gun gameplay should bother you too much (it's certainly not for everyone).
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Qismyfavourite

Good:
    -Netorare route has a pretty good pace in regards to the corruption, from punching the chad, to making justifications, to full blown slut.
    -There are meters and icons that display while exploring that give you little hints as to what Sherry is doing behind your back, which is an excellent little feature that builds anticipation.
    -Solid number of scenes, with plenty after Sherry falls.
    -Quite easy to save up enough currency and get the good ending before much of anything happens, if you're into that.
    -Also has a Netorase route

Bad:
    -The controls are pretty stiff, this isn't that bad for most of the game, but there is a section in the Hospital that can be pretty frustrating.
    -Progression is a bit awkward, there will be days where you go out scavenging and no diary entries are unlocked without a clear way forward, usually it seemed to be needing either more condoms or no condoms.
    -A couple (small) untranslated parts, translation has some awkward grammar at times.

Overall, one of the more solid Netorare games on here.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

LordUlrich

I know a lot of people may disagree, but FINALLY! a game that has a legit ending. I can say I found a game with a proper way to react to all of the BS the MC went through and didn't keel over like a bitch. No Spoilers but even if it took me a long time, I have found a new favorite game.

All of that being said, it has several points in the story where it was not translated, includes Sherry's Secret where once the story has progressed the bottom portion of her secret becomes untranslated.

Its not the perfect NTR game but it is excellent.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Shin969

Definitely one of my top 10 NTR games.

When I first saw the game art I thought this was going to be a low-quality game but I was pleasantly surprised.

Art: 6.5/10
    Gameplay: 8/10
    Story: 6/10

Overall, its well worth giving a try
  6. 4.00 star(s)

ImNotHereToFap

Fairly decent NTR centered game. Good love relationship development between hero and heroine, and slowly get stolen by the red haired delinquent. Game is a decent 1 hr game if you play it.

Gameplay 7/10
    Pace 7/10
    Art 6/10
    Plot 8/10
    Grindiness 6/10 (med grindy)
    NTR meter 9/10

+2 points for that leglock scene hehe

Overall 8/10