Seeking NTR type B and type C divorce and remarriage

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
Main theme

Hello,

So I'm looking for NTR (preferably netori, but netorare will do in a pinch) type B and C where an ugly old (bonus points if fat) dude targets a beautiful young wife (Teens to late 30's) with the sole intention of marrying her away from her husband and starting a family with her instead of him.

Next best is the original couple are planning to get married but the ugly old fart marries her first.

Next next best is oldy fails to get her away completely but a situation where the old and young man "timeshare her" (whether they live in one house or not) arises very unequally, with the old man bullying both the young man and the bride to dominate all her time and her accepting and submitting to regular sex with the interloper\new bigamous husband but still wishing the young man (her original husband) would be more assertive and at least not let the old guy who came between them keep her away from him during his "timeshare".

Other preferences that aren't necessary but would be nice to have:

1- Original couple no kids yet but talking about it.

2- Corrupting her till she agrees to leave her husband and marry him is welcome but I'd also like to see games where the bad guy tricks one or both of the original couple into going for the divorce somehow, or even forges signatures or uses violence, threats, and blackmail.

3- impregnation

4- Kissing (both: forced/reluctant and voluntary)

5- A sweet spot mix of NTR type B and NTR type C where the heroine submits to her rapist and even develops some real feelings for him while still loving her original, useless husband most of all and fantasizing he rescues her till the end.

6-Reluctant/forced/guilty but submissive spooning, cuddling, afterglowing, and other affectionate gestures between the young wife and the old pervert.

7- One or more abduction instances after the initial rape (both behind original husband's back or with him knowing his wife was taken) would be nice. "Better sock you away before hubby comes back" style.

8- both realistic and fantasy worlds are ok. Female elves and humans, male orcs, goblins, humans, trolls, etc, ok.

Thanks for your help guys!

Last edited:

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
Sounds good but nothing from top of my head. Closest to this in general is A Promise left unkept but instead of an old/fat guy you have young athletic dude.

Because the way most of these NTR or old man games tend to be is they have this 0 to 100 corruption and then a very short epilogue with few images.

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
What games have you already played? I have a lot of this type of ugly bastard Netorare/bss in my library, but id rather not list them all just for you to say I've already played them. for example have you played https://f95zone.to/threads/alansya-chronicles-fleeting-iris-v1-13f-heaven-studios.86/ or https://f95zone.to/threads/scars-of-summer-v1-03-shinachiku-castella-kagura-games.55259/ just listing some popular examples that I personally enjoyed I'm sure you've played them so I'd prefer you to list what you have/played already so I don't have to dig throuh my library for repeats you feel me :)

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
What games have you already played? I have a lot of this type of ugly bastard Netorare/bss in my library, but id rather not list them all just for you to say I've already played them. for example have you played https://f95zone.to/threads/alansya-chronicles-fleeting-iris-v1-13f-heaven-studios.86/ or https://f95zone.to/threads/scars-of-summer-v1-03-shinachiku-castella-kagura-games.55259/ just listing some popular examples that I personally enjoyed I'm sure you've played them so I'd prefer you to list what you have/played already so I don't have to dig throuh my library for repeats you feel me :)
Hey there. Actually never played those games. Their galleries gave me the impression they're mostly about multiple antagonists and I'm more looking for one, evil, undesirable type stealing the woman away and eventually marrying and starting a family with her.

I actually didn't play many games, (although I checked out many galleries). I played a couple starworks games, some games by technobrake, and a few other games I can't remember.

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
NcncYono : if possible can you share your list of games , that you have played, NTR type B and C
So I've only really played some Starworks games who's names I don't know in NTR type B and C. I played both of Technobrake's Megitsune games and Nymphomania Priestess now, but I don't know how well those fit into NTR type B and C. I've played the unfinished Satisfy Him by OnEdge but that's more of an NTR type A pushed to the limit.

Those are all the games I felt worth playing. The rest I just looked at ripped galleries of.

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
Hey there. Actually never played those games. Their galleries gave me the impression they're mostly about multiple antagonists and I'm more looking for one, evil, undesirable type stealing the woman away and eventually marrying and starting a family with her.

I actually didn't play many games, (although I checked out many galleries). I played a couple starworks games, some games by technobrake, and a few other games I can't remember.
I 100% recommend scars of summer, since it appears in the gallery that there are many protagonists, while playing you can choose which route play so there is just one antagonist who steals the heroine.