• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - The Curse of Seraphi [Final] [OneCoin]

1. 2.00 star(s)

GoblinGod

This game is very bare bones. I got both endings in less than 25 minutes and did the prologue. Not only is this very short, but a lot of the art is repeated. In my opinion, not worth the time. If you are a NTR fan, I don't think this will do it for you. Tim has no reaction to anything. He might as well be watching golf on TV.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Gronkard

Great art imo and a good way to hit ur ntr fix fast.
    but the story is incredibly short, and theres pretty few scenes.
    should be 2.5 stars, but cant give it that, so I give it 3 stars because of the art
  3. 3.00 star(s)

DrDownload000

Simple and fast ending, not so many H scenes.

Translation was good enough to proceed but at the end is a very short H Game, no grinding but still average.

I'd like to see more H Images.

At least the art was good enough to this rating.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 6/10
    Imagery: 7/10
    Gameplay: 6/10
    Kinks: 8/10
    Overall: 7/10

No, NTR is not avoidable, but the bad ending is.

A very fast NTR game where you investigate a horny village after defeating a demon, your waifu got cursed to be a thirsty thot, and taking advantage of this the guy who you think you can trust makes her the cum bucket for the village while you go around collecting information on the suspicious activities.

Proud and busty knight is molested, face fucked, cum on, and filled with plenty of man goo. You can simply ignore the event markers and just collect the information, but your character is a mute and in my head canon he's getting off on the idea his future wife is being passed around like a bong at a college party.

Eventually you either get the choice to leave, which is the bad ending and just made zero sense to me, or you can return to investigate the final clue. And wouldn't you know it, your so called master is the cause behind all the bad things going on. You fight him and can win pretty easily, and your blond bimbo of a knight wife asks if you're still willing to accept her; cum filled and all. (and of course you do, because maybe now she'll be more fun in the sheets and agree to that threesome with her mom you kept asking her for)

Whoops, a little too much head canon again.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

AverageEnthusiast

This game is absurdly small, and has like... 4 scenes? It's the same scenes regurgitated a couple times. The art looks good, but it's just way too small for me to get behind. Hell, there's two scenes that have the exact same dialogue.

It was really surprising how small the game was.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

anon280

• the artwork is nice but there's only like 3 drawings (standing pose, tits, upskirt, and doggy style) not including (2 silhouttes) with minor variations like titjobs, penetration and tights off
    • pseudo animation (a jolt effect)
      • along with manga sfx text and sfx
    • attractive FMC design
    • sex scenes did nothing really for me as the game is
      • not really engaging
    • finding h scenes and progressing the short story is easy and straightforward
    Lame stuff but I would like to see more of the artist's work in longer games
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Systemerror

Although I usually like NTR, I'm not really a fan of this one.

The story is very short and incredibly hamfisted, the art is mediocre and the main character does not react at all to what is happening, which just feels weird.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

darthdingo

Short and sweet game. Just a quick story of a handful of villagers having some fun with your girl, about ten to twelve h-scenes with very little variation, and two endings with not much consequence. All in all, not a good game, I've seen worse, and I'm likely to forget it in a few hours, if not days. Good way to pass less than an hour.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

ehendu

Very short. Probably no more than 10-20 minutes. Linear event "hunt" in a single small village. Two endings. Okay art. Rough semblance of a story. Not entirely a waste of time to play but not really missing out if you don't, so I'd barely give it 3 stars.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

cayalie

It's just like 8 scenes that are all similar to each other. No build up, very little plot.

No grind, you just run from exclamation point to exclamation point seeing the scenes. Very short and underwhelming.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Tetsuno

Basically a collection of scenes. The plot is... there I guess? corruption is lightning fast and development of feelingsbetween charactes is basically nonexistent. Waste of time, art is ok to andit has no grind, battles or any mechanics really