4.40 star(s) 23 Votes

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
I don't use AI art. The only thing I would use AI art for would be objects, food, or maybe backgrounds if the tech was a bit better.
ah i see, thats great but all of the hands in the arts are sus. and again i'm fine with what you have as long you animated it but if you can please fix the hands. my dick turn off because of those hand looks like frog leg

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Please don't expect too much. It's a small project that I wrote on the side while writing APBLU. It's extremely stupid, and I didn't put that much effort into it. It will degenerate really quickly. Glad you're liking it though.
Ha, no worries. It's actually nice. It's a goofy fun time, and yeah, definitely enjoying it. I understood to not take it too seriously, so I'm just along for the ride to see how crazy it gets lol. Thanks. :)

Reactions: HangoverCat

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
I don't know about you guys, but I want to protect Jeff and also stay 20 feet away from him.
This one is so much better than the Promise game, at least so far.

I love how stupid but funny the Husband is. though I do kinda feel like it needs to be a tad less focus on his random blabering. feel like that might start to get annoying for a while.

Do hope we can see some good content next patch, though I do hope Jeff can stay "pure" at least in terms of personality.

I don't use AI art. The only thing I would use AI art for would be objects, food, or maybe backgrounds if the tech was a bit better.
still kinda sus how distinctively AI they look... :unsure::unsure:

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Opinions :
-Pro Animation, good story to start.
-Dialogues should be more simple for ESL.
-MC Dialogues are so annoying, especially when he's calling her ..Women .. women ..
-Natasha is perfect ,in both her Design and as character with strong personality and she's looking smart.
-The kid is too shy and clown and that's bad to make a good NTR story plot in future updates , so maybe he's hiding his real Pervert personality ?

Autark

Jan 20, 2018

Dont know how to Post this as a Gif.. If this Link is illegal, im Sorry and just delete it then. :D

Source: Mankitsu Happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: farerkinder

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Well, its something alright :unsure:
- Not really sure it will archive the same hype level as "a promise best left unkept"
Perhaps its good as a side project alongside a more serious game, since its very very goofy in its presentation.
Guess one can hope for a few great NTR scenes :coffee:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Played it last night. The artwork looks great and I'm liking the premise. I look forward to more updates.

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
I really like the writing (silly protag), and the idea of accidental embarassing situations is a huge win.
Will be monitoring this game closely!

Eboun

May 18, 2020
While Techno aiming for the "King of Stalling" title, Hangover keeps doing stuff
Wish you everything well

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes