Hikaru III

Apr 18, 2018
guys, I downloaded it on MEGA. but I can't open it. I can't extract it in winrar. either.

"The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"

pls help how to fix this. THANKS!
Redownload it, if it still doesn't open, please update winrar to the latest version

Reactions: Saitamom

Haru2405

Sep 28, 2018
this version censored or uncensored ? Actuality Original version better Kagura game remake Uncensored and now i going find version Censored

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
I somehow ended up with the Uncle's ending even though I only slept with him twice. Didn't even go on the date with him or see the movie. Is that normal? Well three times if you count the time he rapes Yukino. Also how do you get to watch the movie with him?

sex909

Dec 11, 2016
After Souji spies on her in the alleyway is there any other locations she is at or is it just putting up the spy cams?

Obzen

Dec 20, 2017
I played until day 25 and i didnt find any H scenes yet or any event except going to work and buying the webcam to work from home :/

Must have missed something important somewhere

el0d

Apr 20, 2018
I played until day 25 and i didnt find any H scenes yet or any event except going to work and buying the webcam to work from home :/

Must have missed something important somewhere
Did you maybe have sex with the boyfriend every night? Doing that resets the stats, preventing you from advancing the h-scenes. I can't think of anything else that'd prevent you from seeing the h-scenes.

Obzen

Dec 20, 2017
Erm I dont know, maybe my version is broken (got it from IGG games)

I dont have night in my game.

Everyday is like: yukino gets out from school, she can talk to the people but nothing special happens from it, then she can go to work, then after work she goes to sleep, and she gets out from school the next day

el0d

Apr 20, 2018
Erm I dont know, maybe my version is broken (got it from IGG games)

I dont have night in my game.

Everyday is like: yukino gets out from school, she can talk to the people but nothing special happens from it, then she can go to work, then after work she goes to sleep, and she gets out from school the next day
Yeah seems weird. The way it should be is:
After Yukino finishes work, it becomes night and you control Yukino's boyfriend, you can check the net through computer or talk to NPCs but there isn't really much to do. When you go to bed as him, it asks if you want to meet up with yukino to have sex(no penetration), you know the rest.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Uhh... someone already collect all the cg?
can you tell me what to do when shuuhei told yukino to tell him where yukino and souji dating ? ( refer to "sex with shuuhei 9")
and how to get "King's Game CG"

Or even better walkthrough to get Ending 3, Ending 4, and King's Game
that what's im missing... orz
I'm not sure. I'm am also lost at what to do. I tried the hang out option on sat and sun but nothing happened. Anyone know? Shuuhei asked for the location during the sex scene in the classroom while wearing the bitch in heat outfit.

Wveth

May 2, 2018
My Internet was being slow, and the top pic wasn't loading, so I scrolled down to read the description and it sounded like such a hot fucking game. Then the picture loaded and I saw that it's one of those games with tits so big that the character doesn't really look human anymore. Fucking hell.

EroHero01

Dec 28, 2018
Hey, excuse me but when open the game this star in zoom. Someone who knows to fix it, please????

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
Hey, excuse me but when open the game this star in zoom. Someone who knows to fix it, please????
Click and hold with the mouse on the left side of the game window than drag it to the right until it get small enough and you have access to the three buttons in the top right. After that click in the Square between the - and X symbols.

Reactions: EroHero01
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes