Ric

Oct 21, 2016
What games are the "etc" if you don't mind me asking? :coffee:
You have 2 pictures, I called the two games from these pictures (1 picture = 1 game, 2 pictures = 2 games). If you need other games, then open Acerola games and see for yourself.
In addition, you are not small to see everything on your own, I'm not going to drive you by the handle. Before your post, I already wrote about how to watch Acerola games. I hope you can read previous posts.

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
Okay, could someone clear this up for me - does this version contain shota yes or no? Some people in this thread say it does, but when I open the gallery within the game I don't seem to find any.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Okay, could someone clear this up for me - does this version contain shota yes or no? Some people in this thread say it does, but when I open the gallery within the game I don't seem to find any.
Yes, it does. First of all, it depends on the place of work. (work with children - babysitting, etc.)

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, it does. First of all, it depends on the place of work. (work with children - babysitting, etc.)
Do these kind of jobs unlock later on? On the second day I don't seem to find anything like that

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Do these kind of jobs unlock later on? On the second day I don't seem to find anything like that
In general, it's pretty easy to find (in first day). Work depends on the availability of a suit, on the time of day, on the parameters of the heroine. All indicated in the prompt when choosing a job. You just need to comply.
Several types of work are related to children.
The game has 5 areas with places of work. In a few minutes of the game you can find at least a couple of places.
Read the instructions for the game. This game can not be difficult, with so many clues.

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
In general, it's pretty easy to find (in first day). Work depends on the availability of a suit, on the time of day, on the parameters of the heroine. All indicated in the prompt when choosing a job. You just need to comply.
Several types of work are related to children.
The game has 5 areas with places of work. In a few minutes of the game you can find at least a couple of places.
Read the instructions for the game. This game can not be difficult, with so many clues.
Well yes, the game itself is pretty straight forward, but that wasn't really my question.

But I figured it out, not everything is available from the get go. That's all I wanted to know.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Well yes, the game itself is pretty straight forward, but that wasn't really my question.

But I figured it out, not everything is available from the get go. That's all I wanted to know.
Yes, from the very beginning only a few works are available, but you can see almost everything.
Next you must follow the parameters of the work. In addition, in the same work, the parameters will change.
Since in the game cannot be completed all quest in 60 days, therefore, you can complete some types of work in the next game. After the end of the very first game (60 days) you can choose all the clothes, things from the previous game are available immediately. In this case, many types of work will be available from day one (since you no longer need to buy appropriate clothing)

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
How many playthroughs required to unlock all CGs? Doesn't seem possible to unlock them in 1 or even 2-3 playthroughs? This game is fun so i wanted to unlock them by myself instead of using a save file.

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
anyone knows how to edit the save file from this game ? i put on save editor but just show variables.

GracelessLamb

Oct 20, 2019
I’m not digging the map in this one. It’s too confusing. And the heroines’ boobs are distracting. I do love me some comically large boobs in my hentai but those tits look like they’re super painful to lug around just saying.

Big_B

Jul 27, 2017
cant run for some reason an error just keeps poping up saing "cannot locate basic info data"
it was same for me i solve it it seems inside so many folder it cant read, just cut last yukino file paste somewhere simplier i pasted inside ://d

Nohiul

May 14, 2017
Maybe someone wrote it already, but you can also change the day with cheatengine
and btw. My cheated save of the first day attached.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes