NTR'ing a harem

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
I don't know if this is a thing already, but is there a game where the cucks a harem away from a dude by convincing each of the girls that he doesn't really love them? You also have the option to have sex with them the moment they agree with you. It can be done that way, or the yandere member of the harem comes to you with the idea of convincing the other harem members that the dude whose affection they're after doesn't love them at all, and they leave one by one or something like that.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
the people who make harem games are interested in getting ALL the girls for themselves and no one else. people who make ntr games are interested in being betrayed, ridiculed and hurt by their woman choosing to fuck another man over the mc. these two worlds are as far from each other as can be, and hence there are no harem ntr games. they're logical opposites.

I also suspect that the cuck mc having many women would decrease the pain of losing them, and hence decrease the ntr payoff. ideally the woman should mean everything to the mc so the pain of losing her is greatest. in a harem setting the impact of individual women is low.

it just doesn't work for either fetish audience so it makes no sense to create.

MarbleCrown

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
the people who make harem games are interested in getting ALL the girls for themselves and no one else. people who make ntr games are interested in being betrayed, ridiculed and hurt by their woman choosing to fuck another man over the mc. these two worlds are as far from each other as can be, and hence there are no harem ntr games. they're logical opposites.

I also suspect that the cuck mc having many women would decrease the pain of losing them, and hence decrease the ntr payoff. ideally the woman should mean everything to the mc so the pain of losing her is greatest. in a harem setting the impact of individual women is low.

I mean, I'm making a harem game, but I also like NTR games. The reason I wouldn't combine the two is because that would just be trying to please too wide an audience and would probably dilute the experience. Pulling it off in a good way would also be difficult because as you say, the two concepts somewhat antithetical.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
so, what u mean is:
a DUDE has a harem, lets say 5 girls.
now, here enter the MC (type your name)
that will corrupt/manipulate/seduce/blackmail/whatever the 5 girls to abandon this dude and instead be part of the MC's harem?

well thats new and could be fun to play. :)
Well preferably after convincing the girls the MC doesnt't love them, the option to do all that should be there. But I would also prefer the option to leave them alone, in case one is not feeling the mood to do all that.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021

Im not saying the MC should have the harem. MC is the one should be cucking the dude with the harem. It would be nice if the harem dude was a douchebag in sheep's clothing pretending to be "nice" like typical harem MCs. Like all the girls are taken away from him by the MC one by one, either through realizing who the harem dude is and that he doesn't love them and them wanting a revenge fuck from the MC, or the MC seduces and corrupts them somehow (I prefer the former route). Eventually it comes down to his favorite member of the harem being the only one left and then she ends up leaving him alone too. Maybe the game can have multiple endings (if you have the prior conditions) where you can pick one of the harem members to date exclusively or you can do the "bad guy" thing and have sex with all of them if you corrupted them.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
I mean, I'm making a harem game, but I also like NTR games. The reason I wouldn't combine the two is because that would just be trying to please too wide an audience and would probably dilute the experience. Pulling it off in a good way would also be difficult because as you say, the two concepts somewhat antithetical.
I mean the idea is technically a netori game, so it would be under the cheating tag I think

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
Im not saying the MC should have the harem. MC is the one should be cucking the dude with the harem.
that's not harem nor ntr. that's just vanilla. in harem games you're the guy with the harem, in ntr games you're the guy getting his girl stolen. the guy outside is just an uncommitted single guy looking for some pussy.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
that's not harem nor ntr. that's just vanilla. in harem games you're the guy with the harem, in ntr games you're the guy getting his girl stolen. the guy outside is just an uncommitted single guy looking for some pussy.
Maybe that is what Im looking for, any recommendations? Hopefully the dude who's uncommited is outraged that he can no longer have sex with the girls that are taken away and is no longer wearing the "nice guy" persona.