RPGM - Completed - NTRPG: The Girl Protecting Me is Stolen by That Guy I Hate [v1.0] [Three Rain]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Annon-kun

Game is short and grindy. If its not that hard to get the H scenes since tbh not worth it if its that hard then I guess it will be good.
    Art tbh is good. Its erotic enough for me to fap on but it lacks details.
    Scenes and plot is linear but it still delivered in terms of NTR plot. Where the heroine doesnt want to but still give in due to circumstances that theyre in.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Az~Hina

Doesnt even deserve a 3 star rating, story is bland, gameplay is tedious, art is actually very underwhelming.
    There is nothing redeeming about this game, id usually tell people to skip to the gallery but this isnt even worth it.

0/10 dont recommend
  3. 2.00 star(s)

ScrollPast

H-artists tend to put more effort in the female characters, but this is extreme, the men are drawn as amorphous dough.

Level design is really bad here, paths were made with no thought at all. You don't get enough money to buy potions, and there's no check points, so you will backtrack repeatedly to go rest at home. Battling is as plain as you'd expect, but the auto battle worked well an definately saved a lot of time.

English translation is good, and setup is pretty good. Very short, but the amount of scenes is actually good for the game's length. I've seen many worse games, but this one needs a lot of work still.

Review of [v1.00]