RPGM NTRPG水浒乱寢传

Sep 29, 2019
Title: NTRPG水浒乱寢传
Developer website:
Language: Chinese
Samples:
RJ337461_img_main.jpg

Edit:
Removed dead links. No longer actively monitoring this thread if all the links die in the future or for some reason you can't download this send me a PM and I will reupload (probably)

| | | |

P.S.: Don't download the random links other people have linked in the thread they are either different games or edited version of the game that don't include anything new except advertisement for some weird Chinese site.

Last edited:

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
Hey ,i unable to play this in joiplay emulator.
It's says decrypter is not defined

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2019
Hey ,i unable to play this in joiplay emulator.
It's says decrypter is not defined
I have no idea what might cause that error. I tested this on 3 different computers and it worked on all of them so I'm gonna assume it's something to do with the emulator itself.

Also can you upload the dlc version of this series too if you find it?
I doubt I'll find it but sure I'll update the thread if I find it. (Also the DLC might not be compatible with this version since this version is DRM free)

Reactions: Bulldozer47

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
I have no idea what might cause that error. I tested this on 3 different computers and it worked on all of them so I'm gonna assume it's something to do with the emulator itself.

I doubt I'll find it but sure I'll update the thread if I find it. (Also the DLC might not be compatible with this version since this version is DRM free)
Okay, also i got it working on the emulator so no problem with that .

Dazfritz

Jul 9, 2020
Guys I’m stuck at a point where they ask for a code, supposedly from some place in the prequel, to move on. But I went back to the prequel game and looked everywhere but couldn’t find it. Does anybody know it?