RPGM NTRRPG ~The Tower of Fallen and the Feast of Different Species~

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
honestly i didn´t test it, i´ll check it
For me something i noticed is that i can't see the lewd status, like the image doesn't load. Although i think dev said this demo didn't update those so i don't know if it matters at all xD

blart_normal

May 3, 2024
So what WAS the trick to winning the final battle in the first game? I never bothered trying to powergame or cheat engine through it.

blart_normal

May 3, 2024
I did and you will still die to the demon king anyways. it is impossible to do for some reason.
wild, thanks for the clarification. In the recollection room it implies the true end is the girls abscond and finding them is another story, so I don't know how to interpret that.

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Is the game gonna be just choosing scenarios or actual rpg elements to it ? So far the demos been gallery style.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Is the game gonna be just choosing scenarios or actual rpg elements to it ? So far the demos been gallery style.
Only a few of the demo are like that, try the trial on dlsite, and i think demo 2 or 3 has some dialogue that changes? Anyway this coming demo has more of it since aparently we will finally get to do some exploration and see some dialogue reactions.