Unity Nude Byte [v6.5.3] [Manyakis Games]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

circuit

May 17, 2017
its like the dev wanted to put in 2 bad features for every good feature there should not be 16 different currencies 15 of which the use of changes every 8 fights, the style shop shouldn't refresh every 8 days with chance of duplicates, levels should not be a pain in the ass to grind, and the challenges should be of reasonable difficulty instead they expect you to fight enemy spam with the worse weapon in the game

Reactions: ArmoredRacoon

mcflappyjaw

Sep 7, 2019
I don't like the vibe of this game. It doesn't have microtransactions but everything about it screams that it should

bobcheater

Aug 13, 2023
Has the CT Table and the .CEA (No idea what that is since i made it myself)

Breaks the game so apply it then exit the game after buying some stuff with it applied (WILL RESET CURRENT SHOP ITEMS (For some reason idk))

• Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
I like the style of this games. The animations and writing are generally well done and fun. The shooting is smooth. The movement feels good. It all works pretty well. But my guy has played too many live service games and just thinks that's how games are made. Like, my dude those games are made that way specifically to coerce people into spending money to not deal with those mechanics. I guess you like them. To each his own.

I don't know. I guess some people probably like it. And maybe it's better as a finished product. But I just don't. Hell, I LIKE grindy games. I love Disgaea. Hard to get grindier than that. And there are a few live service games that I like. But's it's always in spite of the shitty monetization, not BECAUSE of it. That's insane. Like, this game isn't microtransactions. That's important. But the idea that they still did all the annoying things those games do to push people into engaging with microtransactions is crazy to me.

To each his own, man. I just hate to see it when this guy makes games that are legit fun and well made. Maybe it'll work better when the game has all it's story and stuff in and you can just play through that and the gameplay isn't so focused on just engaging with the live service aspects of it. Maybe it's too early to judge. I hope it's too early to judge.

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
Has the CT Table and the .CEA (No idea what that is since i made it myself)

Breaks the game so apply it then exit the game after buying some stuff with it applied (WILL RESET CURRENT SHOP ITEMS (For some reason idk))
is there a way to freeze the timers during the challenges or to have infinite hp maybe ?

TimmyYeet

Apr 1, 2021
I really can't imagine having so much talent and working for so long on this. This... nothing.
I mean, just because the dev got talents doesn't mean they have to spend their time working on other much "grander" projects? and besides, I think you forgot that they're working on this game because they wanted to, not at your personal request so you commenting this just make it seems like you're too full of yourself. Not only that, the so-called "nothing" might just be better than anything you've done in your whole life.

Reactions: Fuckthisshitf
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes