VN Ren'Py Nudist School [Development Thread]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Hey guys. I am currently developing a new game called nudist school.

The protagonist are mistakenly transferred to an all-female school and out of a sudden there is a nudist project launched by the government which requires student to have a school trip to the nudist beach in order to learn to love their own body.
Which means that you and your classmates need to be naked.

How would you feel looking at your classmates naked body? and also them looking at your naked body?

This would be a choice based VN which would impact the story flow.

I have been developing it for 3 months now before I found this thread. Hope you guys like it. :)
Here is my patreon page :

Edit :
hey guys! I have release the beta version of the game.
Please give it a try and feel free to comment on it!

house6-Beauty (1).png
house-Beauty (9).png
day2bar6-Beauty.png
bar3-Beauty.png

day2class11-Beauty (1).png class12-Beauty.png guyu-Beauty.png
day3beach32-Beauty.png
class1-Beauty (2).png
day2class33-Beauty.png
day3beach30-Beauty.png
day3beach21-Beauty.png
day3tentallana3-Beauty.png
3o24-Beauty.png
day3tent8-Beauty.png

Last edited:

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Looks good, I really hope my sister goes to this school too...
Thank you so much! I will put an option for the main girl to be the mc sister!

Definetily like the black haired girl. Though don't forget that the 'unwrapping' is also part of the pleasure.
Thank you! Since they are all already nude, its hard to do unwrap. maybe in future content =)

Reactions: jadih96207

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
update : the game will probrably be released on next week or 2 weeks later for beta testing. its almost done =)

It will only be publicly released on mid of february

Reactions: jadih96207

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
hey guys! I have release the beta version of the game.
Please give it a try and feel free to comment on it!

JeremyCole300

Nov 25, 2019
Just played through the beta. Not bad. The story so far is meh, but I am intrigued. I also like the renders and a bunch of the girls. Allana and Olivia especially. I'm curious to see where this goes so I subbed to the Patreon.

• Love
Reactions: Elsa94

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Two threads of one game?
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: Anyway....
Great first realase!!! cute and lovely girls, nice boobs, nudists teens with pubes are rather rare in AVNs so your characters are mostly welcome. Promising start, i will keep eye on this nudists from now.
Thanks for sharing, good luck!!!!!
Well, i din plan to release it officially yet @@
And thank you so much for the kind words!! :love:
There are many things that I din got the time to edit yet, like the shyness of the girls and the grammar and some story, i released this as beta but someone posted it already =(

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Beautiful girls, different... The help I can give you right now is to wish you success with your project. (y)

Aug 26, 2019
An all girls school and yet somehow the mc ends up there. The plot seems familiar somehow can't remember where from.
Jokes aside the ideas good keep up the good work.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
When can we expect an update? I really loved chapter 1 and can't wait for the next update.

I would like a but more choice, like mc and Olivia go straight from he just wants to look at her and JO, to nipple sucking and fingerings her. I thought he was just going to JO, and not touch her.

Also, how does he cum without touching himself. It would have been nice if Olivia JO-ed mc while he fingered her.

As the Pic above, it would have been nice to choose the girl you want to go to the tent with. Some variety like choosing one of the 4 girls instead of defaulting to Olivia. Maybe you get to choose the teacher too.

Anywho, great intro, lots of cute girls, and lots of potential. Hope to see an update soonish plz.

VertXXX

Feb 26, 2018
When can we expect an update? I really loved chapter 1 and can't wait for the next update.

I would like a but more choice, like mc and Olivia go straight from he just wants to look at her and JO, to nipple sucking and fingerings her. I thought he was just going to JO, and not touch her.

Also, how does he cum without touching himself. It would have been nice if Olivia JO-ed mc while he fingered her.

As the Pic above, it would have been nice to choose the girl you want to go to the tent with. Some variety like choosing one of the 4 girls instead of defaulting to Olivia. Maybe you get to choose the teacher too.

Anywho, great intro, lots of cute girls, and lots of potential. Hope to see an update soonish plz.
You can choose the Teacher or Allana. You simply have to refuse Olivia, then the teacher offers to help, refuse her and Allana catches you and offers.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote