Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
baaa.png

Overview:
You are transferred to a new school which is also where your childhood friend is currently studying. Its an all-female school but you somehow end up there due to registry error or is it not a coincidence? The school facilities is great which has high reputation and prestige. However there is a catch. Government often send projects to the school and the recent project requires the students to be nudist. How does it feels like to be a nudist with your classmates and your teachers? Would everything go well or will it end up in a total disaster? Find out more by playing it!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-02
Release Date: 2024-02-29
Developer: Elsa - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.14
Language: English
Other Game: Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island(Friend)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Compressed (Win/Linux): - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough Mod* - Portuguese Translation* - Spanish Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

day4fitting17.jpg day4fitting21.jpg day6class15.jpg day6garden1.jpg day6garden7.jpg day6garden11.jpg day6patron12.jpg day7cafe9.jpg day8house1.jpg day8house12.jpg day7hallway2.jpg day7hallway4.jpg day8nightclub58.jpg day8nightclub60.jpg day8nightclub64.jpg day8nightclub71.jpg day8nightclub68.jpg day21nightclass47.jpg day21housesexlena1041.jpg day18artclass41.jpg day24bar3.jpg day19swim18.jpg day18artclass67.jpg day11hallway19.jpg day23baileyhouse16.jpg day13nightclass46.jpg day13nightclass21.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Hi guys!

"YOU DONT HAVE TO REPLAY THE GAME IF YOU GUYS DONT WANT TO PLAY THE NEW CONTENT WITH THE NEW GIRL LUNA BECAUSE IT DOESNT AFFECT THE FUTURE GAMEPLAY"

"OR YOU GUYS CAN JUST RELOAD BACK YOUR SAVE AT THAT POINT TO SEE THE SCENES! I ALREADY MENTIONED WHERE THE SCENES IS LOCATED AT!"

v0.11
The new scenes are located -
1) After Bailey and Lyra argue and Olivia introduces herself.
2) Olivia will give you a tour, and you will meet Luna in the library
3) Meet Luna in the 2nd time in the library after Bailey copied your assignment there
4) Luna will call you after Olivia in the cafe scene

v0.12.1
- 70 new gallery images !
- Allana scene in the art class room at the beginning of the game
- Valerie at the park at the beginning of the game
- Luna 3rd livestream scenes in the middle of the game ( 2 different scenes depending on whether you tell Luna to strip or not) + Luna animation ( it will be right before Clarissa government scene, after night class 1 I believe.)

Please dont hate me or this game! I am just trying my best =(

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2020
There are grammatical errors all over the place
Hey, Gaunt,

I hope this finds you well.

According to several English linguists (way too many to reference here, but I cite J.T.Baker as one), in "Correct English" the expression “Grammatical Error” is paradoxical, for the reason that a form cannot be Grammatical and Erroneous at the same time.
You see: a Grammatical Form implies that it already is in accordance with the [productive or not] rules of the grammar of a language; hence a form such as “error in construction” or “error in English” should be used instead.

I hope this elucidates the issue a bit.

cheers, mate!

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 50 Votes