Unity Numemiko - Debauched Exorcism of Madness

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Only the UI is translated, Not a bad game tho (Doom vibes)

- - -

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2017

- - -
thanks for the reupload

Shirone Shi

Nov 4, 2018

- - -
Idk if it's just me, but does the save system not work in this version?

weebdweeb

Sep 24, 2018
The save system is entirely cucked but if you want to, just use regedit to give yourself 99 bullets in your inventory. Small guys take 5 shots but idk how many the big guys and blue-eyed ones can take but there's like only a single big guy per map.

Also, you can just run around them. The guys have the accuracy of a Stormtrooper. Literally.

LokiTea

May 28, 2018
Full save "\AppData\LocalLow\(C3H3NaO2)n\NUMEMIKO". Full gallery unlock. Game is ok on first two area. But I lost my brain cell during the 3rd area just to full clear game on second playthrough, while running this game on 15 - 20 fps on final level.

IDontWannaSay

Nov 10, 2022
Full save "\AppData\LocalLow\(C3H3NaO2)n\NUMEMIKO". Full gallery unlock. Game is ok on first two area. But I lost my brain cell during the 3rd area just to full clear game on second playthrough, while running this game on 15 - 20 fps on final level.
Does this mean I have to make those folders?

LokiTea

May 28, 2018
No, you just have to locate those folders by using the windows "run" app by searching through windows and copy paste my full save.

bolta.sinon

Dec 27, 2022
For anybody confused for the values of the right bar text are while playing:

- In order, top to bot -

SANA TOKIWA (name)

Viscous Liquid (white stuff aliens shoot, Lust up, Stamina down. Will only be chased at high mucus (get caught = raped))

Stamina (for Sprinting, lessens with more liquid)

Fertilization (self explanatory)

Sexual Desire (Lust, forces marturbation when maxed, can reset by masturbating yourself (M), increases while doused with white stuff)

"Reason" (Lowers as raped, no effects gamewise, value is persistent if using save (bug, if save at 89 value, new games start on 89 instead of 99)

Loaded Ammo (in mag)
Spare Ammo (for reloading)

- Extra Notes -
Miko clothing lowers effects of mucus, can be removed with sub 50 reason value.

bobtedron

Sep 2, 2023
Hello, any updates for a full translation of the game? MTL is fine.
Saw that only the UI is translated.

denamika

Mar 13, 2019
I Complete the game here is the full save f**k take me hours before I knew how to charge shot lol.

ShiLingYanSan

Jun 15, 2024
LokiTea,帖子:10568802,会员:643529 said:
完整保存“\AppData\LocalLow\(C3H3NaO2)n\NUMEMIKO”。完整图库解锁。前两个区域游戏还行。但是我在玩第三个区域时脑子一片空白,第二次通关时才通关,而游戏最终关卡的运行速度为 15 - 20 fps。
[/引用]
Hero!!!