VN - Ren'Py - Numerous Nights [v0.01.1] [MrLollipop]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Manoman13

I didn't expect anything from these games, however, very very pleasantly surprised, so much so that I can't wait for the sequel, incredible hot scene, well-written characters, beautiful rendering, nice story.
    • Story 7/10
    • Animations 7/10
    • Characters 8/10
    • Renders 8/10
    • Enjoyability 9/10

I hope he will have more support in the futur.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

drcynic22

Okay, I’ve given it a try and it’s really not very good. While all the women have this bizarre plastic looking facial model, the renders aren’t too terribly bad. I can get past an odd face or two. Main menu had some music, but the game itself is deathly silent except for some vibration SFX.

The writing on the other hand? No, it’s Engrish at its worst. Odd and incoherent sentences abound, and the story itself starts out in the most ridiculous manner. Seriously, no one is as psychotic as that landlady is at the beginning. Apart from the bad writing, it’s your standard vanilla VN story. Young loser starts a new life and there’s a bunch of girls that like him or are tsunderes that will come around. It’s bland. I’m tired of this same story over and over and over. There’s only so many ways you can tell this same protagonist’s story.

If you can ignore the bland story and the Engrish, then you’ll be able to get through it fine, but I’ve been reading/playing this same story in VNs for over 20 years, and I’m getting a little cranky in my old age. If you’re gonna do this story again, it has to be great for me to recommend it, and this isn’t.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Oboba

This is quality stuff, when I installed this game I thought I would just skip all the dialogue look at the scenes and leave but, story is actually interesting.
    It has ability to keep me invested and at the end of the day that's what all stories need.

The character models are beautiful as well, especially the redhead julie. As another guy said I am liking the fact that girls don't immediately jump on mc's dick except for nympho with very strict religious parents which makes sense for her to do.

There of course are some spelling errors and some bugs where jil's profile dissapears from stat system, but that is not a big deal.
    The only part I skipped was when matt was present, who is purposfully obnoxious character so that's just a me issue.

Looking forward to this game and may it be one of the greats!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

69er

Looks promising, even at this early version.
    The story is fairly worn out, but it get's you lured in to keep playing.
    I am also glad that women don't immmediately jump on MC's dick right away. I like the pace of a slow tease and a build up of an expectation.

One little detail that I don't get (or maybe I am missing something):
    Why is Jill left out of the stats? To me, she is the most attractive of all the female characters, a nice, pre-milf appearance and temper. Maybe the dev should rethink this.

Let's see what kind of animations we get when the MC starts "digging a bit deaper" and then we can maybe re-visit the review.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

FirminoisGod

I think this game is getting a bit of a bad rep which is spiraling out of control early. I like the models, the story, the environments and "feel" of the game so far. Besides Katie, I like all of the character's looks and personality. I really don't know how people can say this is a cuck game when that hasn't been expressly told me the dev, and how a dead project from two years ago is being tied to this dev when it was already denied twice. Having a very similar name to the original dev on the dead project is not a direct link between this project and the dead project. This game has a very solid start and I know for a fact this game will continue in the right direction. All the best to the dev.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

sunaboz

Excellent debut, great story, very interesting and unique premise. I'm very impressed with this game and I already love it. Women here look great, body proportions are one of the best I've seen in ANY game (there are women very well endowed here but also women with average/slightly above average proportions which is refreshing, women having tits bigger than their heads are unappealing IMO), there are no explicit sex scenes yet (mostly teasing, female masturbation and the like) and render quality is only good (it's not an AAA title) but still I'm enjoying this game immensely and see huge potential in it. Goes on my watch list and can't wait for the next update.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

fajiker145

Awfully mediocre and it's bound to get worst. The renders are very inconsistent, they look decent in some scenes, awful in others it really gets annoying. The story is cliche and silly, not interesting at all, same as the characters. The mc is just a dumbass and most of the girls are really unlikeable, not a single caught my eye because their personality is very basic and cliche. Theres also some translation mistakes that get annoying as well, trying to figure out what its trying to say.

Seeing what's planned for the game I dont think its going to get better, on the contrary.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

JackMiejov

Overall: 3.5/5 - I think this could be a solid game with some polishing, but it's not quite to the point where I'd round it up to 4 stars.

Story: 4/5 - It's good, there's not a ton of story there, but the characters have some depth and there's a setup for some high-tech social-media data spying with some sexual twists. It's enough to hold the player's attention, and it'll continue to do so as long as it doesn't go off the rails with action, thriller, drama, sci-fi themes.

Writing: 3/5 - Feels like it was written by a non-English speaker, then translated by someone that thinks they're fluent in English but isn't fluent enough for the informal writing that you'd find in... an adult visual novel. It's not terrible, and maybe even a little above-average for F95 games, but, it's not good enough to call it "good". This game could shine if it had a translator and a separate proofreader that are both native English speakers.

Renders/Models: 3/5 - This is a bit of a disappointment. The resolution and lighting of most of the renders look like they're from 2018. The faces of the female models seem a little too "chiseled" and it makes them look older than they're supposed to be. Girls that are supposed to be 18 aren't ugly, but they look more like 35.

Animations: 4/5 - A few infrequent animations were good, but most were completely wasted on the disposable content.

Sound: 3/5 - Music playing at the main menu was OK and it wasn't at max volume when starting the game for the first time, so that's a huge plus. During the game, there were a few sound effects like the elevator and the phone buzzing and they were good. It could use some occasional background music.

Content: 3/5 - OK, so this is v0.01.1, which is a really early release. I normally wouldn't have bothered to try it for at least two more releases but, it had a lot of tags. As far as overall content it's a solid first release, but for lewd content, there's only a small amount of teasing. So, how did it get the tags, then? You guessed it... a dream... not just a dream but a random dream about a character not even in the game. It's a cheap method used by so many developers to get lewd but disposable content (and tags) early in the game. Not only that, this dream is so quirky, it's not even erotic.

Bugs: 5/5 - Other than a lot of misspellings, homophones, and other bad English, I didn't encounter any bugs.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

DirectXD1943

Review for [v0.01.0]
    Honestly, I'm very impressed. I'll explain why I haven't given it 5 stars, but I want to give the dev their laurels first.

Despite there not being any real sexual content besides nudity, the most important part of the first upload should be vision, and there is a clear and enjoyable vision here.

First off, the story uses possibly one of my favourite scenarios: apartment/hotel handyman. It is, without a doubt, the most reliable and logical story set-up, and I am shocked that few stories actually utilise it. It's the same way I don't think I've ever seen a groundskeeper be used for any story. Either way, the AVN uses it's set ups properly, and it actually helps build the world around it. This is what most devs fail to use: finding a problem, and then solving it IN the world. The dev wanted to create a scenario where logically the MC would meet a lot of people, and a hotel handyman works. The dev wanted to use a classic like/lust stat system, and create an in-world reason for it to happen, even giving the MC the background to justify it's use.

The modelling, lighting, and environments, all look good. They're not amazing, but they are absolutely well-done. With the amount of garbage AVNs I've seen, having them actually look human makes an AVN better than half the ones out there at a minimum.

I'll also add that the inclusion of mini-games in the AVN are also quite good. I've played some that require full on complicated fucking nonograms to complete, so the actual implementation of a MINI game which isn't a pain in the ass is great.
    ----
    Now, this is the part where I get to the negatives.

Big one for me is the lack of diversity in the women. Or, more plainly, they all look the fucking same. Katie, Rylee, Celia, and Leeann (whatever the fuck that name is, why she can't be called Leanne is beyond me) might as well be sisters, cause there's no meaningful visual distinction besides their hair. Every woman shown to us is a skinny white woman with basically the same frame, who appear to hover around the same age. I have to keep reminding myself who each character is supposed to be because they're so bloody similar.

Another issue is that there are rampant spelling and grammatical errors, to the point where Chapter One literally has the subtitle "New Begining". How a spellchecker just never came into play is beyond me for these stories, or at least a once-over check. I'm not sure if this is due to English not being their first language, but the fact I'm even considering that a possibility says enough.

While the female characters are written decently for a "begining" where you have a base and expect it to be built upon later, the male supporting characters of Alan and Matt just do not fit well. The introduction of "the score" seems like it'll serve as either an unnecessary distraction, or a convoluted "pick up" game. There's at least hope that Matt's mum will offer an actual MILF character (assuming we can't get with Leeann in the future, which would be a total waste).
    ----
    Either way, I hope the dev avoids the future pitfalls and makes a great game!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

eggman`

-Graphics are decent
    -Story seems good as of now.

The game just released and it still has decent amount of content, let's see how the future updates are.
    Also really like the point system, seems a bit different from the basic ones almost every game has.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

MidnightKing

Review for v0.01.0

Numerous Nights almost jokingly plays off the AVN classic of new guy moves to new city to attend new university, and after things immediately go to shit, twists itself into a relatively unique new direction.

Essentially we are taken in as a sort of apprentice handyman for a local apartment complex. On top of getting paid we're offered a free place to live (after some renovations) and even have some free meals throw in. A pretty sweet deal. Most (if not all?) of the love interests are residents of the apartment, and this handyman job becomes our avenue of meeting and interacting with them. It's a fun concept for a lewd game I think.

I think that's the sort of vibe the game is going for as well. The humor is a little goofy for me sometimes, but everything feels sort of lighthearted or unserious. I'd be surprised if this took any sort of serious plot heavy turn but I could see it going in some whacky directions.

Most of the love interests look great and almost a bit unique from the usual which is always nice. I do like most of them so far, but I also feel some of their character traits are maybe a bit TOO exaggerated to the point of feeling unnatural. Katie is easily my least favorite and it doesn't seem like anything is avoidable so far.

Some of the plot elements are a bit strange as well. If you've played a lot of AVNs, you might know how they sometimes include a little codex with info about girls and their love/lust stats and such. This is the only game I can remember that has actually wrote that into being an actual part of the world? One of girls is a therapist that has us download some app, that after a little hacking we see collects data about literally everything. The MC seems to start using this as a tool when talking to women, and I'm not sure if I like that. Feels creepy. There's also those two perverts that I hope don't become a major recurring part of the game.

Beyond that there's definitely a lot of spelling errors and such from the translation, but nothing felt so jarring as to confuse me or anything. The game could use some sound effects, and it's a little early to be able to talk about sexual content. There's also mentions of a skill tree in the future? Seems weird for a seemingly linear VN but it isn't in yet so who knows.

I enjoyed this for the most part and definitely feel like it's one to keep an eye on. I have a few doubts about the way some of the plots might go, but for now I'm optimistic and plan on playing this again down the line.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

tanstaafl

Version reviewed: v0.01.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overview
    One of the more promising new releases I've seen in a while. The writing is solid and doesn't get too wordy. The renders are great for the most part, though a couple of the LIs could use a bit of polishing. And for a v0.01.0 it's impressively content heavy. Much more than most new releases.

The story, as stated in the description, is a classic. Translation to that, there are no surprises and no real innovations story wise...yet. Basically you wind up as the handyman at an apartment complex and you meet most of your LIs that way. The way the dev set up LI interest tracking is novel from a story perspective and pretty standard from an AVN perspective. And it is very up front. You'll always know where you stand with an LI unless there are twists coming (and that wouldn't surprise me).

Overall I enjoyed it and will be looking forward to more.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

tc2118

Some people are going to give me shit for giving it five stars when there are some language errors (Engrish), but I enjoyed it so much in spite of those, so the 5 stars is because my experience was 5-stars. I loved it.

HUGE plus: the cumshot in the intro is outstanding. The model isn't the greatest, but the fact that the cumshot was animated with additional stills after is what is causing me to go directly to patreon after I post this, and support.

Additional pluses:
    1) Models are actually pretty hot, The first couple you meet, aren't but most are very hot, and I think the rendering skill improved from start to finish of this first episode too.

2) Even though the writing has language errors, it's good for a couple of reasons. First, it still gives a sense of who the characters are and gives you a good understanding of the situations, and the plot is fun. Second, it's not too much. I hate it when Dev's feel like they have to write pages and pages of dialogue to try to make you have an emotional connection to the characters. It usually just makes me cringe. This dialogue is short and too the point, but enough to decide if you like a given character, and to give a scene sexual tension.

Minuses? Language errors, but they didn't bother me too much. A couple of models look kind of weird at certain angles, but I think that is intended (i.e. there is a silicon trophy-wife bitch, that is supposed to look plastic).

All I have left to say, is I hope the game has a harem route, and that every cumshot is given as much attention as the first.
    Good luck!