RPGM - Completed - Nun and Light's Unreachable Forest [v1.00] [nikukyu]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Cryogic

I read the previous reviews and I got a bad impression but honestly it's not as bad as it I thought it would be though I definitely won't recommend this to anyone any time soon. Also, I cheated and I bet the experience would be VASTLY different had I not done that.

First of all, the combat system is a fucking joke. If you're here to the vanilla content then stay away from this game. Monsters do literally nothing but assault the nun every turn and if you fail to kill the monster by the 4th turn, she WILL get fucked. Monsters will not attack you, and despite the fact that the game is littered with tons of health potions, you'll find literally no use for them aside from the final battle. The only reason that combat serves is to make it appear that you're protecting the nun. Furthermore, the only significant boss here is the Troll, and the game really sets you up to fail, or at least get the NTR or common end. The troll is way too fucking strong even with end game equipment, and you have to grind your ass to be able to defeat him before he fucks the nun.

The game's strongest feature, despite being a netorase game, is the date events that are required for you to unlock the H scenes for the nun. They're terrible sweet and cute and I really liked them, to be honest. I honestly wish the game had spent more time being vanilla with the nun, because honestly she's adorable and all the NTR events were terrible anyway, even compared to NTR standards - yes, it's an NTR game with shitty NTR games and it just shows how much care was put in the NTR events.

There's also literally no progression with the nun's corruption. Whether she's a virgin, non-virgin, or a slut will have no bearing in the dialogue aside from the H scenes. Hell, she doesn't even have any reaction after being raped for the first time. That's really disappointing.

With all that said, I like how you don't really need to play this multiple times since a shop literally sells you items to unlock the scenes without repercussions to your ending. Really accessible and better than a straight up "unlock all" option.

Overall, I wont be recommending this game to anyone but I also won't be discouraging anyone from playing this game. Just keep your expectations low, or better yet if you just want to do the deed just look at the CGs.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

k2ren

i thought reviews are exaggerated. but this is truly bad.

i found the beginning interesting that she is a supernaive girl. but it's explained well, villagers and everyone think she is dumb. even male protag MC says she has crazy fanatic eyes. but it turns out she is protected by god and cannot even be touched by enemies, but in the forest the protection is destroyed. you have 4 turns until she gets raped at every enemy. then 3 more turns until enemy cums in her.

the game is extremely boring. same enemies for over and over and over again for a very long time. and same 4 animations. not really battlefuck, just an animation how her clothes being ripped, then slowly getting closer to penetration.

the H-scene is nothing special, but after she first gets raped, there is no talk about it, even later even in the tent (safe place) no reaction for her that she just got raped. during H-scenes she talks some bullshit but that's it.

so the whole ntr/corruption part is done garbagely as well, not just the superboring combat.

the art is nice, menu looks nice, everything is nice, but there are very few enemies, extremely repetitive and many times you fight same enemies in long maps (you can run away if you want and if you press X(num0) instead of fighting.

but even running away is so boring with these big maps.

no animation for sex scenes.

just uninstall waste of time. how can creators botch a game with this good graphics is beyond me. it has everything except the easiest part, some coherent gameplay. utterly sad.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

pingu2993

This game is some ass. I had high hopes for a little nun NTR adventure with some decent mechanics but sadly the titan submersible gets a better depth rating than this. I'll give it 1 more star for the admittedly good art and animation but save yourself the time by just watching the recollection and moving on with your day.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

mrericsan

Synopsis:
    Villager A: We need to defeat the monsters in the forest.
    Villager B: Yes, we need to kill them all, they kidnapped my daughter and make her into seedbed.
    Hitori (the nun): Everyone please do not be haste, we are all creatures of God, let me go and negotiate with them.
    Protag Kun: I can't let you go alone, let me protect you. If you get capture they will turn you into a cumdump.

Oh boy, how do i even start to review this game.

Gameplay: 1/10
    This is no ordinary Battle Fuck game, this BF game is in a different dimension all together. There is no need for
    armor; no need for defense; no need for potion; no need for healing spell, heck there is not even a need for the dumb
    nun to be able to attack.
    Why? there is only 1 action that the enemies will do. Fuck the heroine. Small fries, boss ... all the same.
    You basically have 4 attack chances to kill the enemies b4 the heroine get fuck. So in order for the portage to be able
    to have a taste of the virgin pussy, you have to run around to level up and buy the next weapon (and they are not cheap
    either the 3rd weapon is 28000G, but you only make 150G per battle).
    2 endings. Happy end and Cumdump end

Art/CGs: 5/10
    Yea, the nun is cute and all, the CGs are even uncensored. However there are only 13 base CGs.
    5 monster rape
    1 NTR (selectable)
    1 Masturbation
    6 with potag kun

No clothing to change to either.

Conclusion:
    If you enjoy mindlessly running around to level up so u can beat the next boss in 4 turn or you enjoy seeing your heroine
    get fuck continuously while you heck the monster away, this game is for you. Otherwise find a save somewhere, watch the
    recollection and delete the game to save some hd space.