Seeking Nun Corruption

adulttroll

Apr 28, 2019
Hey guys,
Can you suggest some games where the male protagonist MC corrupts the nuns in a church and has fun with them?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can you suggest some games where the male protagonist MC corrupts the nuns...
Only one nun but Sister Slave. Get the game from somewhere like , and the mod pack (with the machine translator) from . Maybe Holy Road, I haven't played it though.

Edit - Sister Slave is now here.

Last edited:

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
Corruption has a Nun as one of the main corruption targets, and later on there are other nuns as related side characters. I suggest using a mod (I used better experience), otherwise too grindy.

Reactions: adulttroll

blindsamurai9

Apr 22, 2018
Dude check out Neversaint you basically play as a young adult who was separated from your family due to strange reasons and were raised by the church for 7 years until they could find your family. However the church sends a sexy nun to look after you in your new life she stays in the local branch of the church. Shortly after arriving you start to realize you have magic powers that you can use to do some naughty things to not just the nun but a bunch of sexy women in the game. but I just want to warn you that the most recent version had some issues due to a bad partnership between the main developer and another guy that he hired to help, but the next version is supposed to fix that.

Last edited:
Reactions: adulttroll