Unity - Completed - Nursery Dimension [Final] [Mikotoshido]

1. 3.00 star(s)

AraiSoulborn

I really wanted to like this game a lot more than I did. But it just felt rather empty. I didn't feel like there was much to do. The dirty scenes were extremely repetitive too. Now I don't mind simpler games but, this one just felt extremely short.

Also, I don't know if I missed certain things, but I didn't see any birthing animations. Also, I didn't manage to open any of the chests but that's probably because I am stupid. The controls felt extremely clunky and unintuitive. So, I had to spend some time on that as well.

Still since cumflation is a fetish of mine I can't rate it too lowly. The way the protagonist’s belly and breasts get bigger is a dream come true. I just wish the game had a bit more game to it.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

BakaBaka121

This.... This is not what I expected from the developer who made Rave and livelihood. Both of them had a special taste to them, and this lacks that special taste and is rather terrible in terms of both gameplay and quality.

This does not feel like the same artist or developer made it.

Just play the previous games and avoid this one, even if you're into the specific festishes it has. It doesn't deliver.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

nezumitori

I usually rate based on fetish, but gameplay is still decent and changing difficulty doesn't make me miss out on content unlike other tryhard games.

Super casual platformer. You can either play to get fucked everywhere, or play to speed through everything as fast as possible. Haven't tried speedrunning this though. There are a few bugs here and there, related to divekicking, which I believe is not in the tutorials but necessary to unlock all map areas.

The bugs (actual technical bugs) are sometimes gamebreaking and it can cause out of bounds situations, and it sometimes are too easy to do it, especially when the platform lines aren't definitive enough, hence why I couldn't rate this 5/5.

The bugs (enemies), in the other hand, subtly enhance the experience of both dodging and fighting them. They're just your usual game bees, but it worked well here.

I have to point out it is not recommended to try 100% achievements on this because it's a huge huge drag. Completing up to the final boss itself for the first time is just fine, but this game feels more oriented on the fetish aspect than the gameplay aspect. Heck, you have a free gallery that you can access all you want before even trying the game, so there's no missing out on the fetish aspect.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

Ehhhhh, it's alright.
    I was hoping it was going to be a bit more of an RPG, but that's more my own fault.

Anyway, it's another lewd Castlevania clone, when you've played one, you've played them all.
    This one in particular feels very unfinished and unpolished, despite the "Completed" tag.
    The controls are janky, the graphics don't tile right, corridors in and out of any area just looks like a wall, yadda yadda.

I mean, I'm having a hard time coming up with anything to say about this game, I have to just go back to the "it's a lewd Metroidvania game" line again. Collect powerups, have loads of sex, whatever.
    I'm not even sure if there's a negative to having sex, there's some meters that fill, and I'm pretty sure being cumflated enough makes your MP drop a bit, but overall the game is extremely easy, very simple, and very unpolished.
    Awful translation, too; very much a Google Translate translation, I wish more devs would use DeepL instead.

I guess the only obvious positives I can dig up is that the game is "okay" and that there's plenty of cumflation (impregnation?)
    The game's just too "meh" to rate any lower, though.
    Definitely needs a 2.5 star rating option here, but I'll be nice and round up, I guess.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Fidzius

Short and clunky

The game is fairly small (3~5) zones total, takes under 2 hours.

The bigger problem is that every aspect feels mediocre:
    combat: melee attack range isn't what it seems, not that fast moving enemies will care much about it; "combo moves" like jump follow up, dash are more accidental platforming than combat moves, damage types aren't clear, so carry an array of differing skills to not end up doing 0 or 1 damage.

platforming: platform edges are not clear, leaps of faith both going up and down, some places still seem unreachable, getting stuck on ledges and even once fell out of the map

RPG: is it really RPG if it is mostly equipment and zone based? The "level ups" from monster slaying don't make any noticeable change and the equipment is mostly random as well, even upgrading it gives a negative stats if it has one!

H material: art is okay, so are the animations , the breast and belly inflation might be fetishes. The camera is awful, MOST of the time not focused on said animations and all shower / "birth" content is just namesake (you get restored / cleaned instantly)

Feels more like an unfinished project rather than a game, I do not recommend.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Erosia

This is a tentative review, and that's because this seems to be more of a proof of concept, alpha or something along those lines. Personally, I'm in very high interests for this game. Reason? It's from the creator of Lilia's Livelihood and Rain's Rave, Mikotoshi-dou.

Tentacles is already my fetish. But having breast expansion and semen inflation make it even better, and if I know Mikotoshi-dou, bukkake as well. Hallmarks for such a great studio. And if you've played the two games I name dropped you'll love it as well. Not a fan of bugs and parasites though personally.

I would give it 5 stars, but there's barely anything at all at the moment. So 3 stars at the most basic and waiting for an update to this. Once the content drops, I'll edit the review as the game is built along. I can only hope it is amazing.

Edit: And so, the final game is here, and... well sadly it's keeping the same score I gave it when I first reviewed the demo of the game.

The game, while of course, keeping Mikotoshi-dou's hallmark fetishes of birthing, pregnancy, and breast expansion, is rigid, janky, and a bit of a chore to get through. The grind is quite real this time around too, as enemies drop piddling amounts of cash and xp to make for your upgrades, and take a few hits to down, but then again I was playing on Normal Difficulty.

The platforming is while not bad, it is mediocre and clunky. Animations are pretty janky, your basic attack is but a single swing downward and you're locked in place casting spells, spells which themselves are quite janky as well. You cannot move or cast spells while crouched or jumping. The sexual animations are nice however, I liked the Tentacle Bed and Semen Shooter animations, you can guess what those do to the MC. When you beat the game you, well, you don't beat the game. The game is endless for you to enjoy the animations, which the gallery is for. There are no credits.

In any case, the game I'm afraid doesn't live up to expectations, earning it 3 stars. It's not horrible, it's not great, just okay. You'll be fine if you want to or don't want to play it. Not missing out on much unless you're a fan of the dev like me. None of us should be surprised if we're being honest. Mikotoshidou went from RPGM to Platformer, and this is the first one they made. First times are always awkward.