VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Nursing Back to Pleasure [Final] [Daniels K]

1. 4.00 star(s)

cxx

normal danielsk game, starts good and that lasts until midpoint when game somewhat stalls, still story carries to end somewhat decently, several endings to achieved but easy to see what ending developer favored.

overall nice game with good graphics but story doesn't carry to end that well.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

JackMiejov

Review for Nursing Back to Pleasure [Completed] [Final] game:

I started playing this game at the v0.3 update. The game started off really strong with excellent renders, beautiful models, strong characters, good writing, and a believable story. Some time after that, the game seems to have lost its way.

Story: 2/5 - If I would've written this review around the 0.3 or 0.4 release, this would be a 4/5, but the story just sort of fizzled. The story around the church and various characters introduced later in the game just wasn't interesting. It seems like the developer had a plan when he started, but by the time he was halfway through, he had deviated so far from the plan that he just never could get back to where he planned to be. There were so many new characters and plot points that came up and then just disappeared. It just seems like the game ended long before the story. If this game didn't have a rushed ending, then it had a pointless middle. If the endings were actually planned, then frankly, it wasn't a good plan.

Renders: 4.5/5 - The renders are mostly excellent. The models are beautiful and the resolution is very high.

Animations: 4/5 - Animations were smooth and generally well executed.

Gameplay: 2/5 - The game is a visual novel that allows the players to make choices that affect how the story progresses. The player's choices lock the gameplay onto a specific path. Sometimes it's not obvious, sometimes it is, but it just unsatisfying and even frustrating when players realize much later in the game that they can't change course. I don't have the time or the patience to replay a game several times to find all of the pathways or get the best outcomes, and I know I'm not alone. Some developers think this is what players want, but I'd wager games by these developers are the games where walkthrough and gallery mods are downloaded and applied the most... because it isn't what players actually want.

Content: 4/5 - The content was about right for the development time. Each update had a respectable amount of renders and animations. Even though the ending(s) seem rushed, it does have the right amount of content for the development time and the content quality is good.

Overall, I'm really disappointed in this game. In less than 6 months, it went from being one of my favorites to just another mediocre adult game.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Schrödinger1801

Alright... So, the game is really good BUT its too long... I mean it took me hours just to get to Episode 4, I know it may sound strange but since the game doesnt really "catch" you that much it just gets mentally heavier and heavier to play... The story overall is good, I dont personally like the fact that you can actually fock more girls secretly when theres no actual harem ending, just my thing you know, and because of that I dont like the threesome scenes, its just disappointing because of the endings you know. The church thing personally I think is the best part overall, I knew since the game said that Father Jack rarely started coming come that there was something sexual behind... Bonnie is literally a useless character, dunno why even putting her but well its appreciated at the end, same goes for Nina & Co. The H scenes are really good ngl and theres nothing really to say other than... The MC is one of the worst I ever saw, he likes every single girl he sees just because she looks good... Not gonna talk about how easy it is to actually fock these girls... At least Lisa with her vow was the only serious one out of all, of course Hazel too since her behaviour but lets really put her aside... 3/5 stars nearly 4 because this game really deserves a lot, I didnt put more that much effort in this game since it became boring after 5 hours or so... Couldnt concentrate tbh but for everything else its really good and I hope people will enjoy it more than I did.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

AnyName'llDo

I didn't like the personalities of anyone in this game. Hazel and Nicole least of all. The protagonist likely has brain damage. On the bright side, you were free to nope out of just about everything, and the story was weird enough that it held my interest throughout.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

rabbit112

This is a review of version ep.12, I did not finish it though.

Pros:
    + the beginning starts kind of interesting
    + some of the girls look really nice (jessica, bonny)
    + some nice h scenes

Cons:
    - the overall story and dialogues get boring kind of quick
    - girls stories are neither realistic nor interesting
    - too many psycho girls
    - this may be a pro for someone but I'm not really into falling for someone who treats you like shit (hazel)
    - its a matter of taste but some girls have too exaggerated body features (like tits) for my taste, prefere more natural looking

Overall:
    I would rate this 5/10. For this dev this might be one of the better stories but its still average overall. It has couple of nice h scenes but for me it would not be good enough to keep playing it. There are many far better games with both great story and graphics out there, try them before this one.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Kaasje404

It is really a shame how this game was made. The graphics and characters are so well done. The ladies are really hot. But the story is very bad.

Okay, first of all, the setting of this story is rather bizarre. Why would you move in with someone to help them rehabilitate when they do not need intensive help at all. But okay, let's ignore that for now.

The MC is just a vague guy. He enters a bathroom through someone's bedroom to peep at someone and then thinks to himself that this person might have kept the door open on purpose. I mean, come on, that's pretty far-fetched.

The mother then cheats on her husband with the MC on the first day she meets him. She risks her marriage to someone who comes to live with her for weeks when she has only known him for a day.

All in all the characters are weirdos, unfortunately. The sex scenes and characters look good though, so that's why I gave it 2 stars.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

darksouldrinker

I'm giving this game 3 stars because it does have a lot going for it. The girls are reasonably diverse and very pretty. The sex scenes can get pretty steamy too. However...half the cast is also raging psychopaths. It's a little difficult to understand why the MC wants to be with several of them (outside of 'they're hot'). Perhaps this is why there is no harem route. As the game progresses, you are forced to pick which girl you wish to end with and close off interactions with the others. If you like harem games, this one is NOT for you. If you want a sexy romp with a rather crazy story, then it's probably worth a go.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Hedylogos

Good fun game overall. The renders are solid and the storing is decent.

It does need a bit more something, but honestly it isn't bad. I have run through it about 4 or 5 times. Based on most of the bad reviews, it seems they ran through it once, which you will miss content because the choices do actually matter. You can't see every scene as choices do have consequences.

It is a good solid game and while it is not a 5 star for me, it certainly is enjoyable.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

DES818

all his games have the same boring forced formula at this point. that you can predict every chapter an be correct.
    introduce new paranormal mystery :poop:
    mention past games for no reason:poop:
    get forced punish for getting laid:poop:
    choose a girl path never harem:poop:
    unresolved and rushed endings:poop:
    next game rinse an repeat done:WeSmart:
  10. 3.00 star(s)

CarlosZaxos

The game is okay but it feels like i have played it a million times. if onlny this game was released 3 years ago it would have been 5*. the best thing about thias game is that the models all look very new and different. story and dialogue is meh. graphics are sweet.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + Sex scenes are animated and have couple of different poses/angles.
    + Animations have good FPS and physics and their quality is good.

Bad Points
    - Story is not well writed nor someting original.
    - I dont know why but our DEV nearly always makes some gilrs extremely mean/rude aganist other people and MC and then makes so called obvious ''development'' to show they had their reasons, actualy they are good people etc... Which is totaly nonsense, its makes zero sense and its one of easiest ways you can make development without writing well writed character stories. And its annoying aswell... Espacily Hazel's act aganist MC and Nicole's act aganist Charlotte is pretty annoying.
    - Dont know why but this game quality looks little bit worse than his last game.
    - Dialogues gives kind of cringy feeling and they are not well writed...
    - Squirt in Nicole scene was yellow and its pretty much nonsense. Squirt is not someting colored yellow, yes its have pee mixed with female ejeculate but its not pee and it doesn't have yellow color.
    - Menu design looks pretty cheap.

For The End
    Well... Its good for lething out some stream with animated sex scenes but not good eough for reading story, wanting to learn things about character and spend your time.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

DominatePar

Not the best nsfw game in this world but it was likable.
    I recommended it.Quality is good,story is interesting too.
    Try it you will not be regret.Sex scenes are good too.
    A little bit of unnecessary music though.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

kkevin33

for the church and impregnation story with Kate i will give this 5 starts. I really like Kate , the dialogue during s*x scene is really good , nice characters (may be the best from all of Daniels K games i have played), this will be my favorite game of this dev
  14. 2.00 star(s)

RareFishSticks

Nice characters. Faces are a bit wonky but that's more common than not with 3d render software.
    Writing is average, sometimes very boring. My eyes were glazing over, when tried to read this story more thoroughly. Scenario isn't brand new, but still handled kinda well and I really appreciate the MC not being a super asshole. The story is straightforward as it may be. And Hazel needs good punch in the face.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

pdrorsles

Excellent game, take a look at the models and how unique they are, writing is pretty good and the characters are different enough from each other, animations are good and the soundtrack is pretty good, overall fantastic game from a known developer as Daniels K, you know he's gonna finish it and not leave it abandoned
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Aryan.22

Excellent s*x scenes and good story too. Models are just fantastic. There are not enough games that turns on this much. Hope the game develops with more episodes and milf action .

Optional "forced"/bdsm content with the "mom", impregnation, "fingering at night" scenes could also be added in future
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Beast161616

Always like Daniel K's games, nice renders, nice atmosphere, down to earth stories. And he actually finishes his games, what's there not to like? Although writing gets a bit rushed in the end, but yeah, a very consistent developer with a knack for visual novels.

Gets a 5/5 from me.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

WillyJohnFargo

EP9
    Yeah, I can jerk it to this. Girls are hot, scenes animated well. A little slow to start, but before you know you're plowing more puss than you can handle. No idea if the story is good, only skimming it, but not terrible.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

StephenClukis33

Very good story & interesting plot, The characters all have unique personalities & this visual novel also gives the player something rare, A character to despise, without spoiling it there is a particular character that is both manipulative & a little unhinged that is not a knock on the game, it shows the games devs have put work into the games characters personalities I am impressed how much the creator of the game can make you feel for & genuinely dislike certain characters its very rare that a visual novel can have that affect.

The only downside in the game is how much of a pushover the Protagonist is. he lets characters walk all over him, even drug him at one point with no consequences.
  20. 2.00 star(s)

Dimitriruss

The attitude of the protagonist as well as some of the characters is horrible. Mainly the main character, he doesn't care about anything, a brat drugs me? no problem, I get arrested for nothing? no problem.

The theme that the spoiled brat treats you like shit for no reason, that the things she does to you are serious and your reaction is as if nothing has happened and the next day you are saying good morning. An "evil" character always gives interest to the game but that the protagonist does not even get angry with her after the barbarities she does to him is desperate.

At one point in the game you meet the neighborhood bullies, they hurt a girl, what does the protagonist do? exactly, nothing and the next day he sees one of them and goes to greet him as if they were pals.

Two stars because the renders and animations are very good, but good scenes without a good and well formed story are not enough.