3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

sadooper

Mar 17, 2021
Nutville Paradox Chapter 4 will be released on 5/13/2022 for 5 Dollar Patreon Members!

Here's a recent Pin-Up of Fiona Banger. She has a heavy focus in this chapter.
I haven't played the game, but I have to say, that is a massive improvement from all the art I see in the screenshots! No offense, but the anatomy is pretty rough in quite a few of those, but this looks really good.

Reactions: TopTierStory

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
I was wondering why there is no compressed version... It's 1,02GB with 750MB audio, 75MB unused .zip files in images folder and 210 images taking 220MB, lol...

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
This game needs a serious NTR warning. its been 4 fucking chapters and the MC has not got anything yet. Dev, do you even plan for the MC to have sex? A Little beginning NTR is fine but i seriously hope you add content with MC soon; all MC got is some ass grinding.

I was all into the story too until I met that Baelin guy and that he said not to trust the women. my immediate reaction was "oh great, its going to be one of those NTR games were the MC cucks himself over and over again for absolutely no pay off to "save the world scenario again".

If your whole plan is NTR content only that's fine, just let us know if so I can personally forget about this game and not have to be inevitably disappointed.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
NutVile Paradox [Ch 5 1.0] Compressed (Half_Tested)

Win 32/64Bit/Mac (1.2 GB/ 240 MB) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TopTierStory

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
This game needs a serious NTR warning. its been 4 fucking chapters and the MC has not got anything yet. Dev, do you even plan for the MC to have sex? A Little beginning NTR is fine but i seriously hope you add content with MC soon; all MC got is some ass grinding.

I was all into the story too until I met that Baelin guy and that he said not to trust the women. my immediate reaction was "oh great, its going to be one of those NTR games were the MC cucks himself over and over again for absolutely no pay off to "save the world scenario again".

If your whole plan is NTR content only that's fine, just let us know if so I can personally forget about this game and not have to be inevitably disappointed.

Greetings. No this will not be the case, 100%. I'm not a huge fan of NTR myself, especially for the main characters of a story. The general plan of the story was to establish the world and characters and then subvert expectations. I understand the wait time has been long, but I genuinely wanted to build the world of Nutville Paradox first before going super heavy into the sex scenes. I can say after a long while of trying to improve my art, we've come to that point in Chapter 5 where it's nonstop sex after the first major twist of the story. And you can only expect better in future chapters.

The point of the FMCs having unsolicited sex without the protagonist is to convey the fact that these characters are immoral, depraved, and absolutely ruthless when it comes to using their bodies to leverage deals, and favors and to get whatever they want. Not to cuck the main character. If anything Aaron Breaker has to figure it what to become in order to combat these characters as they are the main antagonists of the story. I hope you do continue with the game and I feel Chapter 5 will have what you're looking for.

TopTierStory

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Also, Chapter 5 will be released tomorrow for $10 Dollar Patrons and for $5 Dollar Patrons 3 days later. I attempted to work more quickly on this one, but still managed to improve the quality of the art at some cost to my mental health. It's hard handling a full-time job and this project, so please support my Patreon if the game interests you in any way.

I'd like to call this chapter one of the "Apex Chapters" as we're finally hitting one of the long-awaited climaxes I've been meaning to bring to life for a long time. The story will shift completely after this chapter. It' has one really hot and drawn-out scene so please look forward to it. I feel many will enjoy it.

TopTierStory

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Also, I knew it was inevitable, but I'm seeing some posts here calling the women horses. Fair, I'll take it. I kid you not, my first real art piece EVER was the initial sprite of Michelle Guzzler which I immediately replaced because I hated it. And I will admit, the early art in the early chapters is not the best but as of the release of Chapter 5, every female main character sprite has been replaced. As for the horse complaint, eh, I don't know. I take a lot of inspiration from artists such as Temogam, thePIT and Iranon and attempt to make my own style out of it while also trying to adhere to the law of anatomy. Trying. Well, "hyper-anatomy" as some characters have rather "large assets".

I always aim to improve my art with every piece, but I feel I may have hit my peak with the latest Chapter 5 art and I don't know if I could improve anymore. If I try to, the future chapters will take months, and I think people have waited long enough.

I create everything myself, writing, coding, music selection, and art. So there are many things I have to juggle and learn to create this project. However, I will always try to improve. Always. I'm not going to waste my time replacing older CG's (yes even the really rough ones) but please stay tuned for my future ones. I have a lot of hot new scenes in my head now that Chapter 5 is over and done with.

Once again, if you feel you found in value in the project, please support me on Patreon. Much appreciated.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Greetings. No this will not be the case, 100%. I'm not a huge fan of NTR myself, especially for the main characters of a story. The general plan of the story was to establish the world and characters and then subvert expectations. I understand the wait time has been long, but I genuinely wanted to build the world of Nutville Paradox first before going super heavy into the sex scenes. I can say after a long while of trying to improve my art, we've come to that point in Chapter 5 where it's nonstop sex after the first major twist of the story. And you can only expect better in future chapters.

The point of the FMCs having unsolicited sex without the protagonist is to convey the fact that these characters are immoral, depraved, and absolutely ruthless when it comes to using their bodies to leverage deals, and favors and to get whatever they want. Not to cuck the main character. If anything Aaron Breaker has to figure it what to become in order to combat these characters as they are the main antagonists of the story. I hope you do continue with the game and I feel Chapter 5 will have what you're looking for.
Thanks for the reply. BTW, I did not intend to be rude, i was trying to convey my possible doubts in the story as a different opinion. From what you said, it sounds good. The art is not bad either, the art is good actually and they resemble the bimboesque sort of features. My personal opinion is they just need a slight rounder faces, something small. But that is more of a nitpick in my opinion.

Reactions: TopTierStory

TopTierStory

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Thanks for the reply. BTW, I did not intend to be rude, i was trying to convey my possible doubts in the story as a different opinion. From what you said, it sounds good. The art is not bad either, the art is good actually and they resemble the bimboesque sort of features. My personal opinion is they just need a slight rounder faces, something small. But that is more of a nitpick in my opinion.
No worries. Didn't really take it as rude either, just felt like I needed to clarify. I'm always open to discussion and criticisms of my work as I wish to be aware of what works with an audience and what doesn't. Always up for a discussion.

Sweshnikov

Apr 11, 2021
I realy enjoyed every single scene, rarely can say that. The overlaying story is also interesting, i wish mc would have been more involved and less of a watcher, although constant blueballs would suck.

My favorite parts are the beginning of course, and especially the end of ch.4 in the office of which i wish to see more of.

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
Finally MC action...the art is getting better as well. My only complaint is when the mc cums in her mouth I would like to see it.

Reactions: jvans5
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes