Unity Completed Nya Nya Nya Girls [v1.0.1] [Zloy Krot Studio]

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
header.jpg

Overview:
Meet beautiful girls and spend time in their company dealing with scattered pieces of their memories. You will meet with such girls as Mommo, who is 19 years old, another girlfriend Asuka, who is 20 and other girls from 18 to 23. The game is a classic puzzle. You have to go through all ten stages, as well as three levels of difficulty, in which pleasant surprises await you ;-)​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-28
Release Date: 2018-12-08
Developer: Zloy Krot Studio
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Artbook: - -
Soundtrack: - -

Puzzle.png puzzle book.png Puzzle_11_1.png

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2019
last time I was playing with puzzles was probably as a little toddler.
Then again, I might love them boobies just as much now as did back then, so maybe not a lot changed?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
that shit never wasn't fun. dunno why some devs still think they could get some customers with friggin' slide puzzles.
edit: just checked the steam page ...i'm seriously questioning humankind right now.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
The developer has to let you know that ALL the girls are between ages 18 to 23, just in case you thought otherwise!

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
You can press H to instantly complete the puzzle. But it looks like the game is still censored though.

Jan 20, 2019
Bad artwork, cringe title, and the devs have a library of hit titles like "Elemental Girls," "Gopnik Simulator," and "Clicker: Mining Simulator." I'm going to go out an a limb and suggest that this may not be a Japanese game.

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Goddamn slide puzzles man. They always give me RE4 flashbacks.

At least with this, there's hentai at the end of the rainbow