reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Oh good someone else also knows what milking actually looks like. Like fucking hell when was Bloodlust, 2018? And all he's been doing since then is image sets, and is now playing around with AI. That is peak milking right there.

Also: Spoiler alert for those who don't know what sex is....its a dick going in a hole over and over...it goes in...and out...and in...and out. SEX IS ALWAYS A LOOP
Miro doesn't milk, he just don't give a fuck anymore
Wildeer on the other hand, that mofo is Milker of the Year candidate
So at least with Nyl, it's not that bad. With the huge amount he is earning, he could actually hire an experienced person to cut down the time needed, but regardless, at least he is doing steady progress, even if it's slow.

letgoooo43

Aug 9, 2023
Oh good someone else also knows what milking actually looks like. Like fucking hell when was Bloodlust, 2018? And all he's been doing since then is image sets, and is now playing around with AI. That is peak milking right there.

Also: Spoiler alert for those who don't know what sex is....its a dick going in a hole over and over...it goes in...and out...and in...and out. SEX IS ALWAYS A LOOP
last sentence got me lolll

zaqqat5576

Jul 15, 2021
There is a decent chance we get this new animation with the monthly update or shortly after it, depending on how quickly he can find the VAs and they can submit their work (although he's admitted to having trouble with this before). Just from what I've gleaned over time reading about the process from various animators, voice acting seems to be usually among the very last things added to a project - the animation work itself is probably 90% done. So I doubt it'll be long before there's another sizable animation going out, and the previews for this one looked great so it'll probably be a banger. That being said I do hope he releases another Bordello preview this month, or at least an update on it.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
how we download through torrent?
assuming you have a torrent program installed already like qBittorrent just right click the torrent file and pick save as. if you have been left clicking it and opening a page with jibberish numbers and letters thats been your mistake.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes