gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
There is a bunch of blender models to download in public posts on his(?) patreon page.

Just go through it and you will find them easy enough.

I just downloaded Sindel and tried to pose her myself, I'm not sure if it's Blender, Me, or the model, but it's really really tricky to pose correctly, I'm trying to bend the legs at the knees and it's just rotating around the hip, like something out of the Saw films...

• Haha
Reactions: Hardcoreguy734

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I just downloaded Sindel and tried to pose her myself, I'm not sure if it's Blender, Me, or the model, but it's really really tricky to pose correctly, I'm trying to bend the legs at the knees and it's just rotating around the hip, like something out of the Saw films...
Blender is notoriously hard to handle.

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Blender is notoriously hard to handle.
It's been a fucking pain in my ass for as long as I remember, going far back as to when I used to make items for TF2, but rotating bones to pose a model shouldn't be this complicated, it's been a long time since I've used Blender properly so I'm a little rusty around the edges, but holy shit, I select the thigh bone and rotate, and nothing moves, or I select the entire leg and rotate and then only the entire foot rotates, and curves around the ankle like the Wicked Witch of the West.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It's been a fucking pain in my ass for as long as I remember, going far back as to when I used to make items for TF2, but rotating bones to pose a model shouldn't be this complicated, it's been a long time since I've used Blender properly so I'm a little rusty around the edges, but holy shit, I select the thigh bone and rotate, and nothing moves, or I select the entire leg and rotate and then only the entire foot rotates, and curves around the ankle like the Wicked Witch of the West.
I tried following a tutorial to port the model to Daz, but none of the textures ported over, and no Daz character textures worked either. That said, it's the first time I've tried to port a model, so I'm probably just making noob errors

flying welshman

May 8, 2017
I tried out the file to see what you meant, and yeah while the rigging itself is well done the "documentation" is not the best.

The way it's setup is likely confusing if you are unfamiliar or rusty as you say with blender, but it is quite simple if you see what is going on.

The model has an IK rig, which means that only some bones are useful. Most of the bones are just background mechanics, there to be affected by the control bones, and in more user friendly models they would be hidden with only empties visible to move the control bones.

Looking at it, to move the leg you need to select the middle bone in the foot which is connected to the three other bones, that one will move the entire leg and let you pose it as you want, any of the others will just deform the model so you will know you have the right one. Then you use the green bone floating in front to control where the knee is pointing, but that's only for when you are getting fancy and isn't really needed if you are just messing about.

Similarly if you want to move the arms you need to use the bone at the very end in the hand, then use the floating bone behind to control the elbow direction.

Unforgivably however, the main body movement bone, probably the most important for posing a character, is the tiny almost hidden white one surrounded by red bones near the bottom of the spine, which is just baffling to look at, and I would guess these models were never intended for public use and nyl just put them up to be nice without cleaning up any personal idiosyncrasies.

Reactions: gumpy101

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
figure I'll try to ask again. This is tagged as Virtual Reality. Which ones are VR? I don't see any of them tagged as such.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
figure I'll try to ask again. This is tagged as Virtual Reality. Which ones are VR? I don't see any of them tagged as such.
I think there are a few vids in the main download.

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
This collection will quench my thirst for hung full-package futas for a moment. Thanks :whistle:

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Ok, so her bones are fucked, like, It's not like any kind of bone work I've seen, very limited in what I could do personally at a rusty, intermediate, casual user of Blender, but I did what I could as a quick test, no idea on how to move the fingers, lips, foreskin etc etc, at least, I wouldn't know without deleting and remaking her entire skeleton with a detailed "rig" for the more detailed parts like her fingers and such.

Also no idea on how to move around the lips and eyes and whatnot without, again, fucking up the model with my lack of experience.

Either way, here's a little test I did with posing and just messing around with the model, not sure on the rules of using Nyl's stuff, or creating content for that matter, I'm not subbed to his Patreon, I just really enjoy his content, and wanted to try my hand at making something I've not really seen him do much of, but I'm just throwing this out here for whatever. Enjoy

Reactions: Sharkx99

flying welshman

May 8, 2017
Ok, so her bones are fucked, like, It's not like any kind of bone work I've seen, very limited in what I could do personally at a rusty, intermediate, casual user of Blender, but I did what I could as a quick test, no idea on how to move the fingers, lips, foreskin etc etc, at least, I wouldn't know without deleting and remaking her entire skeleton with a detailed "rig" for the more detailed parts like her fingers and such.

Also no idea on how to move around the lips and eyes and whatnot without, again, fucking up the model with my lack of experience.

Either way, here's a little test I did with posing and just messing around with the model, not sure on the rules of using Nyl's stuff, or creating content for that matter, I'm not subbed to his Patreon, I just really enjoy his content, and wanted to try my hand at making something I've not really seen him do much of, but I'm just throwing this out here for whatever. Enjoy
Not to turn the thread into a blender tutorial but what you are looking for are the bone layers.

Click on the rig and look at the little icon tabs on the right, you will have some different ones than before, click on the green running stick figure called object data properties. Then in the skeleton drop down (which should already be opened) there will be 4 grids, you want the top left one. Each of those unfilled in circles is a different bone layer which changes which set of bones are active, and going from top left the third along are the face controls and fourth is the fingers.

As for the foreskin, you need to select the model itself, tab on the right with the green triangle, then in the shape keys drop down you will have a list, scroll down to near the bottom to find Foreskin Forward which is set to 1, click and hold on the number then drag to pull it down to zero (or just type in the change if you prefer) which will pull back the foreskin.

Controlling the rig itself basicaly needs trial and error to work out what each bone does, many do nothing (useful) some are only good for rotation, while the handful of main control bones you can both rotate and move.

Reactions: gumpy101

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
I would appreciate this too. We are here for the content.
Please make a new thread if you want to talk about blender tutorials and all this. Thanks for understanding. :) (y)
Of course, didn't mean and have no intention to derail, Just figured during the downtime between content drops, it wouldn't hurt to ask, Like I said in my previous post, Nyl's work is on another level and seeing the quality he puts out is amazing, that and I wanted to try my hand at giving some posing a go, seeing as he hasn't dabbled in much in terms of Futa+autofellatio stuff, and it's not exactly like the models aren't endowed enough to do it. :LOL:

Reactions: whitexwhite
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes