VN - Others - Completed - Nympho Sensei Ryoko [CodePink]

1. 3.00 star(s)

spacezombie

Pretty okay but has problems.

The game has a pretty unique art style which isn´t my favorite but I like it.

The soundtrack is okay nothing special. But it has an opening which is always nice.

The sex scene are a bit too long, and have too few CG´s but they look good at least.

The map and gameplay to find sex scenes is bad, it just feels random, and I got quickly annoyed and bored, if that was better and not so complicated the game would probably be 4 stars.

But if you want a game with a female MC who is just horny and the only point is sex then try it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Argeddon

Art is fantastically done (rip Kiriyama Taichi), and the scenes are really well made as well. The general premise and genre is definitely well executed and also relatively rare (hard to find translated and good shota games/vns, especially in a school scene), so this definitely sates that niche. The voice acting is nice and there is a healthy amount of content.

The gameplay loop can be quite tedious but at the very least its simple enough to get through it. Plus the game makes efforts to guide you to the new content (e.g., skip dialogue options, markers indicated events already seen and an in-game scene gallery). Furthermore, there are walkthroughs available and full saves (thanks to other gracious players) that can cut the chase if one wishes. As a result, I am not inclined to decrease a star.

Personally, the only downside is that there aren't more games like this :(