Seeking Nymphomania games recommendation?

hahabis

Feb 14, 2019
First of all, thank you for spending time reading my question, and any of your suggestion would be highly appreciated!

I've searched for quite a bit of time, but I found that there are actually really few games involving NYMPHOMANIA. The only games that come to my mind are:

1. Melty's Quest: Great, but .I've played it.
2. Nymphomania Paradox: I like the protagonist but I don't really like this game, because of the time limit and short of content.

I know that there were some old Japanese RPG games like Bitch Dancer's Quest, but they were out of date and the images are in low definition.

Therefore, I was wondering if there's any good game involving NYMPHOMANIA, where the female protagonist is eager to flash, strip,seduce or even fuck others, WITH PLEASURE. One of my example would be "The Adventurous Couple", which I'm already working on. I don't feel like games that force the female protagonist to expose in public for repaying debts or something.

Thank you again for your precious time!

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Many RPGM games have an "Aroused" status and most of those offer an aphrodisiac item to gain it on demand. Edit save for infinite gold/items and keep the juices flowing ;)

I don't recall any where genuine nymphomania (rather than curses, possession etc.) were actually central to the plot in the sense that other characters actively avoid a female "in heat", meaningfully tell them to slow down or a male MC wants to keep themselves in check instead of being forced by external powers. As others have said any game with sexual progression, a "slut path" or a "corruption" theme will have casual nymphomania as a playable end state though if that's all you're after.

Reactions: PHT1232

hahabis

Feb 14, 2019
Thank you guys for your kind advice, which helps to clarify what I was thinking, though I don't quite understand what Sphere42 was saying. I might have misunderstood the meaning of Nymphomania due to my poor English but, please allow me to make myself more clear and specific.

1. Preferably female protagonist (e.g. Nymphomania Paradox), or multiple protagonists with at least 1 female ( e.g. the couple in The Adventurous Couple). BORN NYMPHOMANIAC female protagonist. She may be induced to make adult themes, but not being forced.

2. I would like lots of elements like EXHIBITIONISM and SEDUCTION, rather than infinite sex. Love to see women showing off their beauty in nature in HD images. Interesting thing is, I didn't see tags involving "seduction". Did I miss any similar key words?

3. Just a personal bias, but I really HATE round, HARD AS STONE, unshakable tits. I've no idea why most of the games make tits that way. Can you imagine fuc*ing a girl having 2 round stones filled in her chest? Why can't I have tits in a natural shape, even a little bit saggy? If the game makes tits in a natural way, it would be much plus to me.

I wish I've stated myself more clear and specific, so I'm not wasting your precious time. Thank you for your kind suggestions or opinions!

Last edited: