4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Bappu87

Dec 3, 2017
Someone have a link to download Nymphomania Perception? thanks in advance
Nymphomania Perception is not yet released,and the Alpha version of tiny room comes this month,and both titles come with an english translation.
By the way then the Alpha version of tiny room comes out will it be here on f95 uploadet ?

ps sry for my bad english its not my native language:whistle:

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, on which schedule is the trip to "Shinto Shrine" enabled? Regardless of the time I go to the station, this option is disabled ... Any tips? Thank you.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
probably comes close to this. It's pretty good and has much content to explore in several playthroughs.
is about a wife being corrupted in different scenarios. Decent content but not finished.
has a more "medieval" touch but is also finished with decent amount of content.

is also worth a try. It's shorter than other games but got some nice scenes.
thank you soo much for this!!!! tou know more!!!!

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
I have finished the game and in my honest opinion I really enjoy it. Sure at the start its really slow but when you actually get money things can get real. As for the hentai scenes they are well done. It is simple and easy to play so that's a win. For endings they are really enjoyable and for people who enjoy NTR which is optional it makes it interesting. For some of my complaints are minor. I wish there was more student and teacher sex there is like one. Another complaint I have is that the unused clothes. you can get a swimsuit but its not really necessary even if you go too the beach so that's a fail.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I just wish the main artist is the one that does the sex scenes. The CG scenes of Elsa model looks way better than the regular model it's night and day. Either way the dev seriously why in the hell you made that Blackjack game shitty. Dorothy literally never goes over and always get between 18-21. I kept reloading Im going to assume you probably had to loose and find a way to cheat.

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
Anyone have the walkthrough? For the job requirement. Id dont know what is requirement for few job.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes