4.10 star(s) 31 Votes
U

User_298516

Anyone got a list of endings? Like how many are there/what are they?

EdExmaquina

Apr 11, 2019
tried to play but when you get to the store closes I do not know what happens I would appreciate a help
Thank you

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Man, technobrake is one of the Hero of the hentai rpg world with his thicc art style and works like this one, sadly he work alone so updates are quite slow and he doesn't have enough exposure.

Up to a couple month ago he was working on the next episode of the "nymphomania" serie ( ) , but the project is now on undefinite hold with no news for the past 6 months.

Then we got the bible violet english version
Kagura Took car of translating/uncensoring Reign of the succubus and Leviathan

Then he's working on "Tiny Room", released a pre alpha recently but he just announced 4 days ago he was also taking a break to cool down and refresh his brain and try working on a complete new game (maybe) :

He also released a couple of "short story games", which would be awesome to find in a sort of compilation.
- which should be related to bible violet.
-

Anyway it's frustrating to see so much potential awesome games but either they go on break or either you'll never see them in english.

BTW, Talking about Kagura, tommorow is the release date for new OneOne1 game... can't wait.

kvlar

Apr 24, 2017
[edit]
with the help of DiosDecay i completed the recollection room here is the save file
extract it to the game main folder

here is a almost completed save (there is only one event i couldn't unlock)
you can view the events by going to bed and selecting recollection mode

Last edited:

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
here is a almost completed save (there is only one event i couldn't unlock)
you can view the events by going to bed and selecting recollection mode
If you go into the park during the day between 10am and 6pm wearing the shorts outfit (the one you get at the start of game) the should be a event marking on the red playground, need at least 5 lewd to do it. Once it is completed go sleep for 8hrs and repeat.

Also after that, if you visit the place again at night with 90 lewd, you can have sex with the homeless man in there (there will be no marker, but you should be able to click it)

kvlar

Apr 24, 2017
If you go into the park during the day between 10am and 6pm wearing the shorts outfit (the one you get at the start of game) the should be a event marking on the red playground, need at least 5 lewd to do it. Once it is completed go sleep for 8hrs and repeat.

Also after that, if you visit the place again at night with 90 lewd, you can have sex with the homeless man in there (there will be no marker, but you should be able to click it)
thank you for helping me

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes