4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

EdExmaquina

Apr 11, 2019
He tells me that I can not open the extra scenes I mean: Christmas and the train that I lack the rpgxva can someone tell me where I find it or if they can pass it I would appreciate it
Thank you

Mar 17, 2019
Man, technobrake is one of the Hero of the hentai rpg world with his thicc art style and works like this one, sadly he work alone so updates are quite slow and he doesn't have enough exposure.

Up to a couple month ago he was working on the next episode of the "nymphomania" serie ( ) , but the project is now on undefinite hold with no news for the past 6 months.

Then we got the bible violet english version
Kagura Took car of translating/uncensoring Reign of the succubus and Leviathan

Then he's working on "Tiny Room", released a pre alpha recently but he just announced 4 days ago he was also taking a break to cool down and refresh his brain and try working on a complete new game (maybe) :

He also released a couple of "short story games", which would be awesome to find in a sort of compilation.
- which should be related to bible violet.
-

Anyway it's frustrating to see so much potential awesome games but either they go on break or either you'll never see them in english.

BTW, Talking about Kagura, tommorow is the release date for new OneOne1 game... can't wait.
But there is no link on f95zone for "The witch" and "Thums up" right? Just asking in case i've missed them

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
But there is no link on f95zone for "The witch" and "Thums up" right? Just asking in case i've missed them
Pretty sure there isn't, Most of technobrake latest release have an english release and even uncensored version thanks to Kagura games and Dlsite english version. But for older and "stand alone" release like these I think there isn't much hope to see them.

Anyway we got "the train" extra content for Nymphomania Paradox last week so it should quench my thirst for now.

Btw, technobrake said about 3 days ago that he is working on yet another new game " " while taking a break from "tiny room" which increase the number of ongoing project to 3 so next year we should hopefully see quite some release ^^

Last edited:

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Woh, that Nymphomania Priestess game looks great, thanks for sharing that info Stompai! I'll need to track down this Technobrake guy and throw in some coins for this future translation, this looks awesome.

Edit - Well, the OP made that easy, Gold Hero get-ooooo!

Last edited:

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Is there any others game with similar feel to this one?
Depend what you mean by "feel"

- Art style (thicc, ahegao) ?
- Nympho female protagonist ?
- Gameplay (rpgm without grinding, goind arround doing what you want looking for events + clothing system) ?

In any case I recommend the other Technobrake games (and the extra content of Nymphomania Paradox if you didn't already tried them, 5 in total, links in the minigame spoiler under download links), which will definitely have the same "feel".

- Leviathan
- Reign of Succubus
- Bible Violet

Also you can give a try to "Acerola" games like :
- President Yukino
- Imouto Misaki
- Treasure Hunter Claire
- Leanna's Slice of Life
- Phantom Thief Celianna

And probably much more, completed or in development, japanese or patreon funded. There are thousand upon thousands of games available on F95, I'm sure some fill fit these criteria.

Flitschi97

Feb 3, 2018
Depend what you mean by "feel"

- Art style (thicc, ahegao) ?
- Nympho female protagonist ?
- Gameplay (rpgm without grinding, goind arround doing what you want looking for events + clothing system) ?

In any case I recommend the other Technobrake games (and the extra content of Nymphomania Paradox if you didn't already tried them, 5 in total, links in the minigame spoiler under download links), which will definitely have the same "feel".

- Leviathan
- Reign of Succubus
- Bible Violet

Also you can give a try to "Acerola" games like :
- President Yukino
- Imouto Misaki
- Treasure Hunter Claire
- Leanna's Slice of Life
- Phantom Thief Celianna

And probably much more, completed or in development, japanese or patreon funded. There are thousand upon thousands of games available on F95, I'm sure some fill fit these criteria.
Do you know by any chance games with similar gameplay? I played some already, e.g. Princess go round, Alansya chronicles and all acerola games but im looking for more...

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Do you know by any chance games with similar gameplay? I played some already, e.g. Princess go round, Alansya chronicles and all acerola games but im looking for more...
I played so many games I can't remember them all...
What first come to mind is :
- succulence (But I think there is grind involved like most rpgm games..)
- OneOne1 games like "meritocracy of oni and blade" (decent ammount of fight and grind)
- Ouka
- Zombitch

Otherwise best bet would be to search on latest update page, set engine to rpgm and add "female protagonist" and "rape" tag

Flitschi97

Feb 3, 2018

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Download the main game, download the translations, extract both. You'll notice a certain folder in the translations unzip, copy/paste/overwrite into the main game unzipped directory. Bingo. Profit.

Reactions: telc0ntar
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes