RPGM - Nymphomania Priestess [v0.63] [TechnoBrake]

1. 1.00 star(s)

EnterYourNameHere

In all the three years really nothing changes or get added.

Even after the remake, the game is full of bugs, especially at the start. This already destroys your mood to play the game.

ps.: Beware the game is just partial translated. Most text is still in japanese.

Not worth.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Kreidian

In addition to the boring generic progress and the terrible game design. I'm marking this one down as much as I can because of the sheer laziness of the developers.

At the very least translate everything important in the game so we can actually know vital information, like quest text that tells you what to do.

Then maybe fix the biggest of the hard game breaking bugs that I keep running into.

Until the devs fix these things that are making the game unplayable, I recommend everyone else to avoid this.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

efthkal

It's one of the worst RPGM games I've ever played. No clear direction with the storyline and events. Also, the scenes are not something to get excited, comparing with other RPGM games that are available here.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

DutchOven

Yet another fun story with AMAZING art ruined by typical RPGM jank and rough MTL.

Unless you CANNOT pass up on games with...*ahem*... certain tags, do not waste your time. This "game" is an absolute chore to go through.

I wish this was a manga or a VN.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

XCelesX

Just pure perfection. The art is outstanding, the sex extreme, the taskes not too much grinding and the corruption system really nice.
    This game always needs more scenes, but already has tons. A bit of bug fixing and maybe more body modifications can spice things up further
  6. 3.00 star(s)

PantsuHelm

While the game itself is quite great in it's own right, to the point where I'd even call it uniquely good, it lacks so many quality of life features that it's frustrating to play (the biggest one being no gallery mode). A lot of mechanics placed in the game years ago are simply left ignored, and the pacing of game development makes it seems as though it's constantly being stifled for more of that sweet Patreon money.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

dorsalkeyboard

The good: Immersive, ambitious, massive. Something for everyone. Art is sick as always for TechnoBrake, and I love the dress up and cosmetic options already. Hours of content, and game is not even completed.

The bad: Gameplay while passable is not always enjoyable. IMO the dungeons are too big, and there are too many creeps populating them. The fights are not engaging enough to justify how many creeps you must slash through for quests. I would prefer smaller dungeons with an emphasis on the boss fights. A good example of what I consider to be a successful dungeon would be the pirate ship. You can go larger than that, but when you get these massive dungeons that layer on top of each other as the game goes on it gets a little overwhelming. Especially when the reward from the chests are ten silver coins. I would reintroduce some linearity to the design of the dungeons. Some non linearity is good, but too many branching paths and dead ends can be frustrating especially as the fatigue system can send you packing out of the dungeon pretty rapidly. In fact, I may remove the fatigue system all together and find a different reason for people to sleep.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

moonlov

amazing, very interisting gameplay, tha combate love it, but there is not to much animated sex scenes, hope in the next update come more animated scenes and more story, more clothing options and more characters.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

ScrollPast

+ Great art
    + Hours of content
    + A few genuinely interesting quests
    + Multiple paths and choices with consequences
    + Good level and game design, it's hard to get completely lost and the game feels balanced.

I was close to giving it 5 stars, but there's something that really holds it back, and that's the inconsistent and strange corruption system. The lust stat enables lots of scenes of the priestess being slutty, but the problem is, the lust stat is almost never increased, her lust won't increase when she has sex or is raped, it will only increase by one in certain scripted parts. The condition for a lot of these scenes is the love stat, but even if you straight up neglect her it's hard to lower it because she only loses it 1 at a time, and she starts at around 100 love. Her horniness stat has no relationship to her lust stat, and both horniness and lust don't affect the outcome of certain events when they should. For example, even if you have max horniness and high lust, you can still frequently trigger event scenes where she acts like her non-corrupted self. Her being low horniness and low lust by default also goes against her personality of being a nympho.

To add to this, while most characters are written well, the MC is noticeably terribly written. He doesn't react to most events that he should react to. He doesn't even feel present for most of the game.

Since the whole game is built around these poorly implemented corruption stats and the relationship between MC and the Priestess, it brings down what otherwise could be a 5/5 game. Since it is still WIP, I hope the devs can bring this up to that level and I will replay it on future updates. If you want a better experience, use the cheat item and gradually manually increase the priestesses Lust to a level you think makes sense.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Review of [v0.45]
  10. 5.00 star(s)

NTR For Live

So as a Guy who Loves NTR/Cuckold/.....I really enjoy the game and can definitely say to all the other who are into this stuff [Do it]
    But shouldn't you be not into Monster (Tentacle/Orc/Goblin/Minotaur) then you should be aware that this is including the Game if you want to play (Fair)
    I can't say much about the Vanilla side cause I don't like vanilla stuff, but I can say that is in the Game also Vanilla path.
    There is a lot of (Side Missions/Events) including NTR/NTS which are like soo HOT.
    The Story is till now like 4-5 Hours when you into it and Dev is working now on the Story Part more, so very excited bout that(y)
    Oh and of course the Ugly Bastards with bigger D*cks than MC if you not into it;)
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Kepstich

If you like NTR or Netorase, you'll love this game. If you like Netori or cheating, you'll like it. If you hate those tags, well, you can still play a run without any of this content but it's like playing GTA alone as a good civilian with a safety driving. You might enjoy it in the beginning but it'll quickly become boring and you’ll miss like 70 % of the game’s content.

What I disliked the most are the mazes. There’s so many of them while it’s just an artificial method to increase the lifespan that wastes your time. Not funny at all.
    The combat system is very average but at least there are not that many of them. You and your foes intend an action, throw the dices and depending on the stats the success is easier to reach or not. Same goes for some sex events.

I enjoyed seeing the development of the relationship between the protagonist and the PM. Same for the priestess and Yaziro. Watching her becoming sluttier and sluttier is nice. If you're lazy to grind this you can use an item that you get in the wardrobe of your room, allowing you to change the love stat and the lewdness stat whenever you want.
    I also like that there's many sex scenes involving other girls than the priestess which brings some diversity to the game.

It’s a Technobrake’s game so needless to say that the art is good. Thicc ladies, lewd faces, big booba, cum, everything’s beautiful. Having the priestess covered in semen that can be accumulated make it even lewder.
    I always find it funny to see the stats in games. Here you can check all the priestess's sexual experience to see her slowly being corrupted (or not).

Despite its flaw (the big mazes), the game is still nice as an ero RPGM thanks to TechnoBrake's art and I'm looking forward to new updates.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

The Ratist

Unfortunately, it doesn't have animated scenes but the amount
    of h scenes it has is a great content

+
    Hours of gameplay
    H scenes are everywhere
    Good character design
    Great combat mechanics
    Lots of events
    Plot
    Big map

-
    Everything is dice rng
    Non animated scenes
    Not fully translated
    Girl is covering half of the screen most of the time
    Annoying text on screen

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Yare Yare

Incredible game, hope to see more in the future, cant wait for more NTR routes, i have high hopes that when this game is finished it will be remembered as one of the best NTR games out there!

If you are looking for a entry on what NTR is gonna offer for you i recommend, this game + my girlfriend tapes + scars of summer, those 3 should we you everything you are looking in a NTR! Have fun!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Marvin90

Easily the best NTR game out there. The build up is there, the wackiness , interesting character and world building.

One thing of note though and I hope Technobrake reads this:

Techno, please, PLEASE acknowledge your rabid "Vanilla only" fanbase on Discord. They will ruin your game. You had people in your VIP chat literally saying they will pull funding if you make a NTR route for PM. Please ignore these people. This is a NTR game first and foremost. And you did a great, legendary thing here - please don't let these loud, minor voices ruin it for the rest of us.

PS: I found your game through F95 and am subscribed to your Patreon since then (2021).
  15. 3.00 star(s)

Kuzero

This is not bad, but I can't call it good either.
    There is a male protagonist, but...the only reason he exists is to allow actual netorare to happen. The "vanilla" content feels very underwhelming.
    Then, you have the netorare and netorase content. Unfortunately, the netorase content feels more like netorare than actual netorase most of the time.
    As for the netorare content, I would say it depends what matters to you. As said above, male protagonist is only here to enable the netorare so he is just a pure self-insert character with no development. Thus, don't expect much in the emotional side of netorare.

Ultimately, I'm not too sure who this game is supposed to be for?
    Too little character development for a good netorare.
    Too little vanilla content for those looking for that (and overall game clearly pushes you towards the netorare).
    Almost none real netorase or sharing content. Those called netorase are usually netorare in disguise (no, just because the MC knows it's happening doesn't make it netorase).
  16. 1.00 star(s)

botaniq_1

This is one of the stupidest game i played (version r10a). Boring plot. Boring quests. Very bad corruption system where female mc can battle fuck everyone from minute 1

Every action causes bugs and critical errors

NTR and grinding are very strange and hard to understand

I could not find any content except losing to giblins. And even after like 15 scenes with these goblins NOTHING changed in dialogues or relationship between main characters
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Kaiserado

I love the game, the unique problem i have is the slow (no cheat) progress with points like lust with female heroine or friend points with Potion Maker, the game need a lot of fixes but has potential.
  18. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4111195

Scenes requires so much to work for and you have to grind really hard for them to even begin. You get like 1 lust per "naughty" event and you need like 150 to have actual h events. Even after you hack it, not worth it imo since there is no decent story to support it.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Sedirio1234556

As for Alpha v0.41, it is a blast. It manages to combine all NTR aspects (being in control and cheating). It's not like Thug hero party where you just get cheated on, you have control of both male and female. Looking forward to new content such as events and clothing, but the potential is there. Right now it has little content, it feels barren in that aspect.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

reidrigo

It's a masterpiece, easily one of the best NTR games already made and it ain't even finished.
    The are are good, have lots of events to try and find out.

The only problem (who I believe that will be fixed on the future since its still in alpha) is for acess the full content, you need to do some edits on stats using the save editor, because theres no way to achieve some stats, like 200 lust without edit the save.

The current version of this review is v0.40d.