FAPPERMAN2

Mar 29, 2023
you can get get to the castle using mtool and enabling the 'unlock options' cheats, but theres nothing to do in the castle as the story is not implemented in the current version of the game. as for the planks, you'll need them only for the main story (i didn't play the original version with the story so i'm not totally sure), so you're not missing out on anything for not finding item as they don't exist. you still can use mtool's cheats to cross the bridge if you want to though
Thanks! you saved me a lot of time running around for nothing, you're a life savior man

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
So he cheated with his scoop that the game had the choice of choosing NTR or Vanilla. But well, laziness speaks for itself.
I don't want to be the one to defend Techno especially since I shit on him so much but he never lied about that part. The whole NTR, NTS, Vanilla choices are only in regards to the main heroine. Potion Maker is a side character, he never expected her to get so popular.

And he's right to make of of them tbh. If you go on his discord, ci-en or twitter the PM NTR crowd are always acting like lunatics constantly crying for PM NTR. It's embarrassing to watch.

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
I don't want to be the one to defend Techno especially since I shit on him so much but he never lied about that part. The whole NTR, NTS, Vanilla choices are only in regards to the main heroine. Potion Maker is a side character, he never expected her to get so popular.

And he's right to make of of them tbh. If you go on his discord, ci-en or twitter the PM NTR crowd are always acting like lunatics constantly crying for PM NTR. It's embarrassing to watch.
He didn't lie about implementing NTR options with Potion maker:
There were graphics, text and a few hints about Potion maker NTR.
But Technobrake only deletes, hides or removes from the game. For example you have this: PM X HORSE which was never implemented.
I have an answer to all this: Laziness

1725830726414.jpeg

Femboi99

Aug 6, 2023
How to open the fourth level door what is the puzzle behind the switches if anybody knows anything please let me know Screenshot_2024-09-09-23-57-06-561_cyou.joiplay.rpgm.jpg that door let me know I m stuck

Reactions: zotto23

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
How to find the elf village? Also, why Yarizo don't molest Priestess during the fights anymore?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 75 Votes