Femboi99

Aug 6, 2023
Hey does anybody know when the 0.80 version will come and when the game will be completed on which version?

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Hey does anybody know when the 0.80 version will come and when the game will be completed on which version?
Only someone who is in the discord with GOLD HERO can answer that. But someone mentioned that in 0.80, it would take a while since it would be the implementation of the main story in the MV RPG until the current one.

Reactions: Femboi99

Femboi99

Aug 6, 2023
Only someone who is in the discord with GOLD HERO can answer that. But someone mentioned that in 0.80, it would take a while since it would be the implementation of the main story in the MV RPG until the current one.
Thanks for both

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
How can i edit my stats like endurance, dexterity, faith, etc. to be lower?
You have an editor program here on F95zone called Mtool or it has the RPG save editor option but I don't know what the exact variables are. So Mtool is easier and works for several games like MV, ACE or REMPY

Reactions: kiririn117

CoomerHimbo

Sep 26, 2018
I haven't played this since v0.5 update and have some general questions before I begin investing precious bodily fluids into this game.
  • Has Iris been reinstated in the game yet?
  • Has Iris received any more content?
  • how much more content has been added since then?
  • Is the game using the new engine?
I really just want to see more Iris getting defeated and instant lossed - tbh #Tolkein

Reactions: Kevodi

zibbidibob

Feb 13, 2023
I haven't played this since v0.5 update and have some general questions before I begin investing precious bodily fluids into this game.
  • Has Iris been reinstated in the game yet?
  • Has Iris received any more content?
  • how much more content has been added since then?
  • Is the game using the new engine?
I really just want to see more Iris getting defeated and instant lossed - tbh #Tolkein
iris hasnt been instated, you can't play as her at any point, her scenes/content are just when fmc goes to the bath and meets her, theres a cg scene and recently it was implemented a new short scene at Poison Swamp where you go to sleep and have a dream where you're a gigachad and fuck her and cuck Leon in public. the game's using the new engine and the image quality and smoothness is way better in this engine, imo its also gotten a good share of content since the 0.50 update

Reactions: iottytiaare

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
Maybe you're all waiting for 0.8, but here's a good version of the 0.70+

View attachment 3973536
View attachment 3973664 View attachment 3973663
I want to ask...a few days ago I saw this image, it's from a Chinese page, but for some reason it tells me that my access is denied in my region, does anyone have this modified version? I understand that it is a mod
我应知道送佛,是要送到西的
拿去吧, liuyanran V0.70 En :

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 75 Votes