Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
使用冷漠的表情,2个手指不是比V,而是说:客房,能住2个人的……
这样子是不是剧情和人物性格对应上了
That expression I got from the images of the original game, if I remember correctly it's called: stand-based-pm-face02.
About the POV only one event where the hero enters the store and sees Yarizo behind her.
Whether it goes with her personality or not is irrelevant because PM although she lacks emotions they are investigating. PM is the target of harassment / Reasons:
1-Some children could see her breasts.
2-When enemy Mob catches her, she doesn't try to escape or express negativity *because she doesn't understand about that*
**In conclusion: It can be easy for Yarizo to try erotic things with Potion Maker**
I understand that you have a Potion Maker vision inexpressive personality but she doesn't show rejection to erotic things.

yamichan

Dec 28, 2019
Yo everyone, I haven't played this game in a looooong time, what is the latest version I should play with the most new scenes?

Reactions: Jizznax

Assfvck27

Oct 23, 2023
So in version 0.70 there is no main story yet and we have to wait for the next update? so which version should I use to be able to run the main story?

zibbidibob

Feb 13, 2023
So in version 0.70 there is no main story yet and we have to wait for the next update? so which version should I use to be able to run the main story?
vx ace .50 but its extremely old imo and not worth to play. the current 0.70 still has somewhat of a story and progress if you want to try

Usuisthekami

Oct 2, 2021
Usuisthekami do you have the new version?
sup theres no new version yet only this
its new mini game
also about 0.75 and 0.80 Techno said hes playing the game without using any cheats to fix bugs and improve some points right now he reduced how easy is to obtain yarizo points, Re-drew Gyaru Dwarf, increse the points obtained with PM and some minors bugs so dont expect a lot of scenes in those versions

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
sup theres no new version yet only this
its new mini game
also about 0.75 and 0.80 Techno said hes playing the game without using any cheats to fix bugs and improve some points right now he reduced how easy is to obtain yarizo points, Re-drew Gyaru Dwarf, increse the points obtained with PM and some minors bugs so dont expect a lot of scenes in those versions
Thank you regardless. I thought it was a update since the only thing I could read out of the japanese text was 0.75

Vynx

Oct 21, 2016
Hey, I want to play the game without any advanced saves or cheat (fair and square) but in the lasts versions I always have a problem with the HP and the MP !

The system seems broken. I mean usually with the 0.60 1 intell=2MP and same for strength and HP. But now the system is weird and I can't play the game like I wanna.

I tried MV cheat menu, but after each fight the MP/HP reset even tho I change the value everytime. Also tried saveditor but doesn't do much eather

Help pls :)

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Hey, I want to play the game without any advanced saves or cheat (fair and square) but in the lasts versions I always have a problem with the HP and the MP !

The system seems broken. I mean usually with the 0.60 1 intell=2MP and same for strength and HP. But now the system is weird and I can't play the game like I wanna.

I tried MV cheat menu, but after each fight the MP/HP reset even tho I change the value everytime. Also tried saveditor but doesn't do much eather

Help pls :)
You should give up on this idea. When 0.80 drops out it is likely that you will need to replay the entire game since story will (supposedly) be in the game by that point. Usuis also said that the next update will have a rebalance on the game so right now might be the worst time in history to try to play game fair and square.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 75 Votes