[R>Artist 3D] Oath of Loyalty Developer Looking For an Artist

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Hey everyone! I'm REV, I was a writer for Part 1 of the Game, Oath of Loyalty and have now took over development for Part 2 of the game and am looking for someone (or multiple people) efficient in Daz who are able to help me with the rendering.

Project:
Oath of Loyalty - https://f95zone.to/threads/oath-of-loyalty-ch-10-rev-games.51991/

It's been 20 years since the "Dover City Wars". An alliance with rival mob family, the Tripanis, has resulted in peace and prosperity for the Gallio family, with the south part of Dover City falling under their control, until one day your world falls apart. You play a young man part of the Gallio family. One day, a series of events leads to the truth being revealed about the activities those close to you get up to. What choices will you make while you learn more about the mafia and the city wide corruption, all while navigating the threats of your enemies and your relationships with those close to you. In the end, what kind of person will you be? You decide.

Developer:
REV

Looking for:
3D Daz Artist

Employment Type:
Paid - I'm willing to pay by scene for this project. I'm happy to negotiate pay for each scene and will take into consideration the number of renders + the complexity of the rendering for the scene.

Work commitment:
Scene by scene basis. Ideally I'm looking for a long term artist for the project, but I'm also happy to hire some artists on a scene by scene basis (since that's what payment will be), in order to get the next update released ASAP. I'm looking at releasing the next update in the next 2-3 months and the game will have an additional 10 chapters until its completion with future chapters being released every 2-3 months, so long-term development would be looking at 2.5 years again.

Preferred method of contact:
You can either DM me here on f95 or hit me up on discord (REV#8133)

Job Description:
All assets will be provided, all you will need to do is render the scenes based on the briefs I write and the surrounding scene. Each update will have around 1200-1500 lines, so we'd be looking at around 7-8 core scenes and a few other miniature ones so the number of renders will vary. We'd be looking at 150-180 renders per update overall though.

HMU if you're interested x