3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
i think there is a little bug, on jane route, mc info said he failed the class.. and on angela route, the info said he aced it..

• Wow
Reactions: Silk_Ari

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Silk_Ari are you the dev in charge of the game? i quite liked under house arrest (was even a patron). still i thought you landed a job, well..nowadays with the shit on the street you might have more time than you want..

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Silk_Ari are you the dev in charge of the game? i quite liked under house arrest (was even a patron). still i thought you landed a job, well..nowadays with the shit on the street you might have more time than you want..
Yes I explained my situation in the UHA thread and Patreon

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
i think there is a little bug, on jane route, mc info said he failed the class.. and on angela route, the info said he aced it..
Thank you for reporting this! It will be fixed in the bug update or next version.

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Have to say this is an excellent start to a game.... Decent amount of content for a first release, and the renders are spot on apart from the MC, who just looks a little of?

Other than that one little niggle, there's a lot to like here Dev and I'm looking forward to your next update.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
For those wondering, we just finished this version today. It was ALOT of work. ALOT OF WORK. Were hoping next version will be out within 4 to 6 weeks. Expect the same amount of content. Thank you all for your feedback! P.S. become patrons and support us :) We will love you long time.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.5 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
The MC is a little naiv but damn, i already love this game. Good story, nice girls, good renders. And also a good amount of playtime in the beginning. Looking for the next update. GJ!
One thing you have to remember is that this city has been divided for a VERY long time. Mafia, corruption, shady businesses all that stuff is common. Most people/businesses are part of that system. Even when they were in school there was already divides in the city, that's explained in the Angela route. The MC KNOWS about the corruption, but he doesn't know the extent of it (that relates directly to him). He's been shielded from it and was mostly forced to concentrate on his studies and not to get involved in anything pertaining to the business. He even says it int he story. I knew the business was shady...but not to this extent. :)

D

Deleted member 2196026

It's great. Enjoy a good crime/mafia game.
Story line is great, believable. MC is really naive - a little irritating even, but I do understand where he's coming from. I hope he grows a pair and evolves into the head of the family, like we expect him to, still holding onto the lighter sight of life as it seems he likes. The added touch of Italian keeps it authentic. Graphics are nice, characters too. It's good, real good. Can't wait for chapter 2.

Sep 4, 2018
Renders are good in this one, they do not look like the average silicon sex doll that we have in most of the Daz3d games. The "Mafia" concept also looks interesting. That's a very promising start for a game.

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
Dev should have called himself "The Hentai father"

and his profile picture should be a photoshopped picture of the god father wearing an aheago themed yukata

• Wow
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes